In the night

This chapter contains sexual content and language.
Beckett awoke in the night to find Castle by her side, he was awake and staring at her while sitting up, she was nuzzles into his chest and rose her head.

"Hey Rick." She said in a croaked voice as she pushed herself up.

"Kate, did I wake you?" Richard responded, a light nervous voice, he thought she would be irritated.

"No babe," she assured him, putting a hand on the back of his neck.

Beckett moved up and put her hand under his shirt and felt his heartbeat it was steady, this relaxed her while she laid her head on his shoulder.

Castle moved his hand around her waist and kissed her nose softly, Beckett then moved on top of him.

"Detective." Rick said trying to sound surprised.

"Yes Richard?" Kate said while she moves her hand into his pants while she felt him getting bigger.

He then slid down the bed with her still on top of him, he kissed her neck as she let out a little moan.

"Don't wake the kids, they're up there with Alexis and its three in the morning." Beckett said with her hands pressed against his shoulders.

"That said," Richard was now taking off his shirt while Beckett did the same with hers she threw hers off and took his tossing it onto hers in a pile off the bed.

"Shhh," Beckett whispered into his ear while reaching into pants again slipping them off and feeling his manhood.

Castle then felt for her pants she helped him take them off and then paused.

"You'll always be here Rick, right?"

Castle sat up a little on his elbows "Always, why do you ask?"

"Rick, I can't stop thinking about how I could have been shot in the head, or you could have been, and then out kids would be left without one or both of us."

"Hey, I'm never leaving, ok? I'll always be here, whether you like it or not, or find it annoying."

Beckett smiled in the dark at him she kissed him softly, then he kissed back and it got more passionate, he moved his hand over Kate's body and used his other hand feel for her legs he moved her to her back and was on all fours on top of his wife, still interlocking lips.

"Rick do it!" Beckett tried to whisper but it came out more a moan.

"Kate," Castle called as he shoved his manhood into her.

They both moaned. Richard held her close while Kate reached around him and held onto his back, then grabbed his neck and moved up to his hair where she massaged his scalp until she couldn't take it any longer and felt for her clit, moving it around she felt for Rick's chest.

As their bodies moved as one, the couple felt a rhythm, he moved in and deeper for minutes, Kate would gasp, but not too loud, they continued for what felt like infinity, a good kind. After around ten minutes Rick spoke, hesitant, because he usually lasted longer.

"Kate, I'm coming, oh this is so good with you." Rick gasped, he knew he couldn't whisper, so he tried to make it sound like a cough.

"Richard!" Kate moaned, immediately regretting it as she knew she woke the kids, or at least possible, but her pleasure high was worth it.

He moved over and laid down next to her, finishing himself off with his hand.

"Wow," Kate said as she moved her arm for his hand and held his fingers.

"I know," Richard paused "you were great."

Beckett moved on top of him and laid her body into his, kissing his neck while he rubbed her back.

Richard stroked Kate's hair as she slid off of him and laid beside him still holding his hand. He reached for the blankets to conceal them as she rested her head upon his chest.

Hello readers! I apologize if the last chapter was hard to follow, this is one of my first works. I hope you are enjoying my longest story yet. :)