Kidnapping

The money had been collected, and Chloe sat with Martha and her mother in a van, Chloe tucked away in her mothers grip.

The doors flew open and two men showed themselves, one black one white, masked but not fully consoled they took the white man reached for Chloe, but Beckett defends her daughter so they took Martha instead I'm sorry!   Kate tried to tell her by mouthing it, even though she couldn't let Chloe be taken, but still poor Martha.

Martha didn't really resist she just froze, when the two men took her and slammed the doors.

The two men were dragging Martha into an alley next to maybe a restaurant or coffee shop, she couldn't see and felt like she might black out from fear she just kept think please don't kill me please don't kill me.

Castle had gotten a call saying to go to an alley of sixth street where Martha was!

When Rick parked his car he walked to an alley, he saw his mother and two men with guns, they didn't speak until Richard threw his hands up.

"Drop you weapons!" One of the captors said.

"I don't have any! I'm unarmed!" Rick said "where's my daughter! Where is she!" Rick said as he wasn't thinking and ran towards them.

"Freeze!!" One of the armed men said as he shot at Castle, but missed.

The shot was a warning, and worked on Castle he stopped backed a little, and put his hands up, the whole thing Martha watching and had almost had a heart attack when the gun went off.

"Alright! You take her and leave!!" One of the masked men shouted.

"Ok ok! Where's my daughter!" Rick yelled back.

"You will be notified of that. Now go!" A gunman said a little calmer.

Richard did as he was told, Martha was released and they drove not home, but to the precinct. Alexis and Kyle were there and it seemed safer than even a guarded house.

"Oh dear Richard." Martha said on the way there, she said it slowly and still seemed out of breath.

"Yes mother," he said slowly to her "can you remember anything? Anything about the location or about the people? Kate and Chloe?" Richard hated to make her think about this but for his wife and daughter a few minutes of pain and awkwardness was worth it.

"I do, um... We were in a truck, no a van, and I was with Kyle no Chloe, and we were with Kate. Kate was holding on to Chloe and they tried to take the child instead of me but Beckett fought back so I went." Martha thought about this, Kate had made the wrong decision but did keep her daughter safe.

"Thank you mother, do you feel ok?" Rick said in a serious tone as she had said Kyle for a moment and wouldn't stop holding her head.

"Yes dear just a little shaken, and my head hurts a bit."

Richard reached into the back of the car, grabbing an emergency water bottle and handing it to Martha.

"Here drink." He said passing the bottle and nodding. "We're almost at the precinct."

Martha unscrewed the cap without hesitation, and drank about half the bottle of water.

"I can get you a actual meal once were there."

"Thank you Richard." Martha said touching his shoulder.

Richard POV
I can't believe this happened, I was fired at, my wife and my child are gone. Mother is fine but what the hell??! Oh wow look, a call is coming in.

Rick's phone rang and he answered,

"Hello?"

"Mr. Castle, your mother is in your custody I presume." The same computer voice said.

"Yes, where is my daughter?" He didn't ask about Chloe because he knew Beckett wouldn't separate with her.

"She is in our custody and care."

"When will you release her!" Rick tried to speak professionally but was getting really scared and frustrated.

"Calm down Mr. Castle, she is alive. We will allow you two to speak." And with that Beckett's voice was over the phone.

"Rick?" She said.

"Kate! Oh my god are you ok?"

"Yeah, I guess, Chloe is too. I love you."

"I love you too, but it's too early to say goodbye I'm getting you out, is there anything you can tell me?"

"No." The computer voice was on.

"Speaker." Kate added.

Rick thought how can they have Beckett's voice and a computers?

"Alright, you'll be fine. Love you."

Beckett didn't have time to answer before the phone was taken away from her.

"We are questioning your wife. In two days time you will have her, you have two choices."

"Ok what are they?" Castle asked.

"Accept your daughter or have her stay with your wife, you cannot decide with your wife. Make this decision alone."

"Ok..." Rick couldn't think enough, his thoughts were everywhere until he said "I want my daughter." This decision was easy.

Heyo readers! More chapters coming soon. I can't say how happy I am to have so many reads now, thanks!