P.S. TWO YEARS LATER

"Mommy? Where do babies come from?" Chloe asked.

Kate looked and Rick, both a bit nervous to tell their eight year old this.

"They come from the mummy's tummy." Kate responded.

"They do?" Kyle butted in, he was nine now.

"Yes they do son." Richard told him, messing up his sons hair.

"I heard from Martin that the daddy gets a big pee pee and the mommy is happy about it." Chloe said, not knowing anything.

Kate and Richard looked at each other again, both turning a little pink in the cheeks, Kate wanted to laugh, and so did Rick, but it was too awkward.

Neither one of them spoke, praying Chloe would give up on the topic.

"So is that where babies come from? The daddy peeing?" Chloe asked.

"Not exactly," Kate said.

"You will learn about it in school, when your a little bit older." Rick spoke.

"Okay!" Chloe dropped her interest in the topic, and headed off with Kyle to play with their Legos.

Kate leaned on Richard, smiling, she thought about it for a moment, and then slid her hand down his leg.

Richard leaned down to kiss her, and he felt after a second that his pants were becoming tight.

"The kids will be okay, let's go have a shower." Kate offered.

"I'd be glad to," Rick said.

Then he picked her up bridal style and carried her from the couch to their bedroom. The loft was the same so they arrived in the bathroom, shutting doors along the way.

Kate started to strip while Richard got the water ready, when they were ready Kate stepped in, and watched Rick take off his clothes.

"Looking good." Kate hissed.

"You as well," Rick said, stepping into their shower.

"So is the mommy happy about it?" Richard joked as he moved his erection closer to her core.

"Yes." Kate said, putting her hands around his shoulders, "we'll never be boring?"

"Never, I won't let us." Rick responded.

Richard moved his hand around to her waist, then he moved his waist so theirs connected.

"Ready?" Rick asked.

"Ready, do me Richard Castle.

"Of course Mrs Castle."

Rick moved his member so it touched her core, then he penetrated, Kate and himself tried not to moan, but it was too good so a gasp released from Kate's lips.

So I thought I would write a chapter taking place after a bit of time has passed, hope you liked it! Please vote or comment if you have the time😉