Precinct

This chapter contains sexual situations.
Richard POV
Me and Kate have been here for an hour, I'm not getting tired, I know how much this means to her, she thinks I'll have one of my ah ha moments sooner or later, I've got nothing, other than the killer is a copy cat trying to hurt Beckett.

Kate sat in her chair Rick on the table next to her.

"Got anything?" Kate asked

"No, sorry" Richard told her "do you want to resume this case tomorrow? I can help you then."

"Sure Castle lets go home" Kate said as she grabbed her coat and held Castle's hand, he looked at the murder board one last time then stopped.

"Copy cat."

"What?" Kate was confused but relieved he had something.

"COPY CAT!" Richard almost yelled

"Ok I'm listening"

"What copy cat killers have you put away in the last say 15 years?"

"Castle I." She stopped to think "around 8?"

"Ok, so we look into all of them"

"Good idea" she said kissing his cheek. Kate also texted Lanie for details in the victims name.

--1 hour and 30 minutes later--
Lanie had texted back and the victim was Jennifer Bahama.

Kate and Richard had looked though all the case files of all actually nine copy cat killers Kate was involved in cases.

"Well, three are out." Kate noticed and told Rick

"Great, I mean, just who are they?"

"Linda Davis, Christopher Jackson, and Steven Mckecknie."

"Ok, who was the worst?"

"Linda Davis actually"

"The one who tried to recreate the three x k murders?"

"Yeah, she only killed two though, wait, how did we know it was a three x k replica?"

"Remember? We found the creepy shrine to him at her house." Rick said creepy with an odd face

"Yeah God I hated that case."

"Me too, wasn't it great?"

"Uh Castle!" Kate said as she reached up and tickled his neck.

"Eeeeeee!" Castle shrieked

"We should call Linda Davis in" Kate said with a yawn.

"Tomorrow?"

"Uh, ok first thing."

"Of course, now Kate, may I take you home?"

"Yes, Rick," as she grabbed her coat for a second time and walked out with him to the elevator.

As the door closed Kate leaned on Rick's shoulder he kissed her head as she leaned into him then she looked up and he kissed her, and kept kissing her as she pinned him up to the wall and he grabbed her waist.

DING!! The elevator bell rang and Kate and Richard stopped kissing and walked out normally to his car.

"I'll drive you tomorrow so you can leave you car and ride in mine"

"Alright" Kate said as he opened the door and she grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him closer to her and kissed him.

When the kiss ended he ran to his side of the car and opened it he pulled his seat belt on and while clicking it in Kate grabbed his hand and moved hers to over where his pants had a simple bulge.

"Let's get home" Kate told him as she rapped her hands around his neck and kissed him once more.

"Ok" Rick said in a silly surprised voice.

When they got home it was around nine, and Kyle and Chloe ran up to them and hugged their parents,

"Hi!" Chloe yelled as her father picked her up

"Mommy!" Kyle screamed as he rapped his arms around her leg.

"Gram?" Richard yelled.

"Richard" Martha yelled in a scratchy tone, "hello dear just a little scratchy throat, resting my voice for tomorrow"

"Alright mother" Rick said as he spun Chloe around.

As she walked off to the guest room Kyle and Chloe hugged their parents and followed her to the bathroom and to sleep.

"Now where were we" Kate whispered in his ear as she moved her hand under his shirt and then into his pants.

"I think we were here." Rick said as he grabbed her and kissed her neck while she massaged his growing manhood and they scampered to their bedroom.

As Rick tossed his shirt off Kate sat on the bed he sat next to her and she pinned him down rolling on top of him, she began to undo her buttoned shirt.

Kate reached down for Castles pants and removed them seeing his now huge piece she led her hand to massage it and began to jerk it a little he un did her pants and tore her shirt off unhooking Kate's bra, he looked at her scar for a moment and began to kiss her chest.

She stood up removing her panties and climbing back on top of Rick although he flipped so her body was under his.

"Rick!" Kate yelled as she put her hands on his chest

"Yeh!" Richard almost yelled as he began to take off his underwear and slipped his manhood into her.

"Oh!" Kate yelled moving her body with his.

This went on for a while, Kate and Rick, Rick felt something

"Kate I'm coming!"

"Rick?" Kate said as he finished.

"Ah." Rick and Kate said together.

She leaned into him and he held her waist close to his.

I can't tell you how happy I am to already have reads! I do include sexual situations in this story but I try to limit language. I will give a little header at the top if any chapter may be questionable. Thank you!