Spatter

When Castle closed his eyes Kate put her hand on his chest so that she could feel his heart beat, it was rapid and so was hers even though his heart pounded it soothed her as she kissed his neck and he felt his manhood growing again, she felt it too as they went into round three.

--The Morning--
"Castle?" Kate asked as she felt for him in the bed and could find him.

"Yeah Kate?" Castle said as he walked out of the closet,

"What time is it?" The digital clock on Castle's side of the bed had been unplugged.

"I think about ten."

"What?!" Beckett was worried the precinct could have called and she should be at work.

"No one called." Rick said when he saw her face.

"Ok." Kate said in her morning voice.

Rick walked over and kissed her good morning while she got up she didn't realize she was naked.

"Um Kate." Rick said as he touched her back.

"Yeah." She said as she finally noticed what he was hinting at.

"Oh." She said as she went to get some clothes.

Rick half smiled as he continued getting dressed and eventually went into the kitchen to see Chloe and Kyle eating a snack.

"Richard." Martha said as she walked over to him "dear what have you been doing why did you sleep so late?"

"Uh" Rick didn't know what to say,

"Nevermind dear" she said once realizing what happened.

Kate walked out of the bed room,

"Kids still out of school?" She asked

"Yes dear" Martha said since the shooting they had not gone back and Martha and Alexis had taught them school, for probably the rest of the year which would be about a month.

"Ok." Kate said as she grabbed a bit of toast.

"Are you ready?" Rick asked hinting at the door.

"Yeah let's go." Kate said waving Martha and the kids goodbye while walking to Ricks car,

"We should spend more time with them."

"Ok Kate I was thinking about a trip to water park when this case is over."

"That's great but I mean in general, more hours every day."

"I'm at the house."

"Are you saying that I'm the one ignoring the kids?"

"No I" Rick paused

"I have work hours."

"I know just."

"Just what?" Kate was pretty annoyed at Rick.

"I know."

"Ok, then I'm going to see if we can work out different hours at the precinct, maybe just a longer break in the middle of going to work later or coming home earlier."

"Yeah of course." Rick said as he opened the door for her.

"We can figure this out later." She said hopping in.

They drove for a bit until Kate and Richard arrived at the precinct and went up to the murder board.

"You know your late right?" Ryan said as he saw them.

"Yeah" They both said, both thinking that he knew what they had done last night.

"Any new leads?" Kate asked,

"No." Kevin said as he walked to his desk.

"Tell him to get an arrest warrant for.." Kate stopped as Castle said "Linda David ok" and he walked off.

Kate's POV
Normally I would be more into work today but I'm really worried that I'm not spending enough time with the kids, Rick doesn't understand because he still has his parents but if I died then Chloe and Kyle would grow up without a mother, and I can't let that happen, not with what happened to me. And this case! Oh my, it looks so much like my mothers murder, but it has to be a coincidence, please let it be.

Kate stood looking at the board, she couldn't take it any more and went to get coffee, Rick soon followed her while Ryan made the call.

--A few hours later--
"Hey I have good news and bad news which do you want first?" Kevin asked as he walked up to Rick and Kate.

"I'll take the bad first." Kate said

"Well ok, Linda Davis is dead, shot herself probably a week ago."

"Ok what's the good news?" Kate asked in a surprised but almost realized manner, Linda Davis wasn't the killer their crime scene wasn't over a week old.

"We found Linda Davis." Kevin said he had hopped he could say the good news first but oh well.

--Linda Davis crime scene--
"Ok I've got a dead body and it went down five days ago, unless your killer shot herself and came back from the dead for the body on my table, Linda Davis is not out killer."

"Alright Lanie, but what DO we know?" Kate said looking down at the body.

Kate POV
I can't figure out where this all leads, Linda Davis not the killer but who killed her? And why? Wait, did she kill herself or murder? The main questions in any case, and why the hell does it look like my moms murder? I'll go to see if Rick has got any ideas.

Kevin Ryan walked up to Castle just as Kate was finished talking to him she looked rather burdened, so Ryan walked over to Richard and asked what happened.

"It's just the case," Castle said when Kevin asked him.

"I've got a lead if she wants it." Kevin said with a little smile.

Kevin walked over to Beckett as she was looking at the wall with blood spatter,

"I've got something." Kevin said as he looked at the wall too,

"Well let's see." Kate said turning to face him.

It was a small blue sticky note stating its not over Jacob!

"Who's Jacob?" Kate asked.

"I'm looking into that, maybe a boyfriend? She had no other connections unless she met someone in prison."

Thank you for waiting for this chapter to be published! I like to put time in to my stories so I hope this one is worth the wait! Please vote if this or any other chapters were your favorite. :)