Chapter 11: A Fight

"Really?" You ask, skeptical.

"Really." He says. "Here, tap your gem twice." You frown and roll up your sleeve, and then you tap your gem twice. It behind to glow.

"What?" You say, frowning. If this was here all along, how did it not activate before? You had tapped it twice before, but nothing had happened.

"It only activates if you come into a 20 meter range of another. Then it un-activates itself after twenty minutes."

"Oh." You say, and begin putting pieces together in your mind. O'Khasis had lied about being able to track you through your gem, only the holder of the gem could do that. You could communicate with other bandits with your gem for twenty minutes after coming in contact with another. Your father was out there somewhere with the gem, and you need to find him.

"Y/N." A guard stands at your cell. "After some thought, the High Priest has decided to go through with your wedding."

"What?" You screech. It isn't possible!

"You heard me." Said the guard, and hid a smile.

"You're sick." You say, glaring at him.

"No, I'm just under the control of a psycho." Says the guard. "Let's go."

***

One hour, one wedding dress, and one screaming girl, fighting everyone who comes in contact with her. You punch a girl standing in front of you, trying to fix the sleeve of your ripped dress. She shrieks, and tries to stifle the blood running down her face.

"You're so mean and selfish! You get to marry the High Priest, and you're acting like a brat about it!" Says a brunette girl, who rushes over to the girl you punched. The girl you punched bursts into tears, and wipes them off onto her black and green ombré dress.

"Do you really think I want to marry him?!" You shout.

"Suck it up." Says a redhead with her hair done up into two pigtails. She glared at you, scrunching up her face.

"Girls, would you all shut up? You're supposed to be making the bride happy, not feeling bad about herself." Says a women who seems to be their supervisor.

"Sorry, dear. This is their first time." The women smiles at you, but you glare at her.

The brunette sticks her tongue out at you, and fixes her dress. The girl who you punched wipes her nose and whispers something into the brunette's ear. The brunette walks up and slaps you.

You snap.

You tackle her, and pin her to the ground, and you hear the seams in your dress rip. You slap her over and over, but the redhead pulls you off. You whirl around, and knee her in the stomach. Their supervisor calls for guards, and a red haze comes over your vision. The giant wedding dress makes it harder than it should be to fend off the girls, but you smirk and continue.

You rip off some fabric from you dress, and use it to trip the other girl who comes over to hold you down. You twist it around and she falls over. Your vision turns completely red, and you laugh and wrap the fabric around her neck.

"Stop!" A familiar voice calls. The red clears, and you realize with horror as all three others stare at you with fearful expressions on their faces. Aphmau stands behind them, and she looks almost scared. You don't blame her, you don't know what just came over you, but you don't like it. You guess you just needed to take your anger out on something.

Five O'Khasis guards back away from you, and you wonder why. You turn around to look at yourself and scream.