20 Facts

So, I didn't get any questions, so I guess I'll just do my twenty facts.

1. My real name is Abigail. I don't ever reveal my last name.

2. I'm 13, turning 14 on January 5th. Everyone else in my class is thirteen.

3. I was in a really bad car accident once, and nearly died, as another driver slammed right into the side of our car.

4. My favourite ship is Larmau.

5. Writing has been my passion since age 6. I wrote my first book at age 7. It was called Kittyies. Actually spelt like that.

6. My favourite song is Wannabe from the Spice Girls.

7. I love roleplay. I'm most active on my Yandere Simulator Roleplay. Go check it out!

8. I'm medium height compared to most girls my age.

9. I've got short, messy hair that's dyed purple and dark blue at the ends.

7. My Halloween costume was a Shadow Knight. My favourite part was the contacts that made my eyes look like they had no pupils!

8. I do have another account that isn't connected to this one at all. It's a secret!

9. I'd like to begin drawing anime, manga and chibi, but right now, I'm not too good.

10. A really odd thing about me is that I have two close friends, and the rest of my class absolutely hates me. Really, they leave notes on my locker, telling me they don't like me, and some other mean things.

11. I have two cats at home, names Fire and Ice. Fire's a ginger cat and Ice, a pure white one.

12. I'm running out out ideas.

13. I have no siblings.

14. I started watching Minecraft Diaries when I was sick, and decided to try out that series.

15. I have all the FNaF games on the I-Pad, but that doesn't mean I'm not a real fan.

16. If you haven't already gathered as much, my favourite YouTuber is Aphmau.

17. I'm a female. (Duh)

18. Once, I created an amazing castle on Minecraft, but then my mom cleared all the data from my I-Pad, because she thought there was a virus on it, but there wasn't. It was just laggy.

19. When I make a joke, 1% of my class laughs, 9% smiles, and 90% glares at me.

20. The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me, was that, for dance class in school, we had to performe a dance, WITH PARTERS OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER. And the worst part is yet to come. Even though I practiced and practiced, I STILL MESSED UP, BADLY, IN FRONT OF MY ENTIRE SCHOOL. I NEARLY DIED OF EMBARRASSMENT.