Emotional talk

HIIIII!!!! I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN AND IDEA FOR HINNY REUNION BUT IT MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME FOR THEM TO GET BACK COZ I HAVE A LOOOOOT OF IDEAS NOW. BRAINSTORMING!

AND ALSO, IF ANYONE IS READING THIS FANFIC, PLS COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS WERE.

THANK YOU!!!
----------------------------------------------

As Harry walked back with Ginny, Hermione and Ron, he couldn't help but notice all the damages that had been done to his home. Hogwarts was in a total mess and there were so many dead.

Well, Harry, it's all your fault, said a voice in his head.

Harry blinked back tears as he entered the Great Hall. Now that he didn't have any business to complete, he noticed everything. It's ALL your fault, Harry.

They reached the part of the Hall where the rest of the Weasley's were sitting. The moment Molly saw them coming, she jumped up and went to hug them. She hugged Hermione first, then Ron and finally she pulled Harry into one of her bone crushing hugs. Now tears were falling freely from Harry's eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Weasley. I'm really sorry", mumbled Harry.

Molly pulled back and looked at him surprised, "Harry dear, you have no reason to be sorry".

"I do. It's all my fault. It's all happened because of me. Hogwarts is in ruins because of me. So many people are-are dead because of me. Remus, Tonks, Colin, Fr-Fred and all the others. They're all gone because of me. I should have just faced Voldemort before and alone", Harry could taste bile in his throat.

"Harry,...", Arthur started.

"DON'T YOU DARE START BLAMING YOURSELF NOW, HARRY POTTER!!! It wasn't your fault that this happened. And as far as the d-d-dead are concerned, they came into the battle with full knowledge of the consequences. So don't try and blame yourself for any of this", said Ginny. "And if anyone wants to blame you, I'll have a talk with them", she said, looking around as if daring anyone to try and accuse Harry.

George who had been quite all this while, suddenly spoke up, "Yeah mate. Ginny's right. No one blames you. If anyone should be blamed, then blame Voldemort and his death eaters. It's not your fault that Fr- he and the others died. Like Ginny said, they knew what might happen. None of them would want you to blame yourself. If Fr- he were her right now and heard you, then he would have told you that you're being silly and I will say the same thing too. You're definitely a hero, mate, but you can't carry the whole world on your shoulders. By wishing that you should have fought Voldemort by yourself, you are disrespecting the bravery of the ones who died in this battle. So if you know what's good for you, you'd see the sense I'm talking and shut up", trying to not cry.

"And anyways, mate, when you say you should have fought Voldemort alone, it's not like you could have taken an appointment from Voldemort to battle with him. "Hello? Is this Voldemort? I was wondering if I could take an appointment to fight with you?" Is that what you thought? This would have happened anyways. You can't outsmart fate. You of all the people should know that. Remember, 'We're in this together, forever'", said Ron.

"So you guys aren't mad at me?" Asked Harry.

"If we were angry with you, your face would have been re arranged by now. You may be 'The boy who lived' but you wouldn't survive against 9- I mean 8 Weasleys and one Granger when angry", replied Ron.

Harry smiled, a little.

"Ok, the three of you, enough of being saviours. Now off to bed. Go and sleep in the Gryffindor dormitory", said Molly.

"But mum-"

"NOW!"

The three of them hurried up to the Gryffindor common room, without a word.

"Blimey! Nobody would guess, they just saved the Wizarding world, considering they're scared of mum's anger. But I'm pretty sure mum could take on Voldemort in a one on one battle effectively ", commented Bill.

At that everyone laughed, a laughter filled with hope and love.

----------------------------------------------

OK DOUGHNUTS! HERE IS YOUR NEXT CHAPTER. TELL ME IF IT HAS ERRORS. THANK YOU IF YOU HAVE READ TILL HERE. PLS COMMENT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MY STORY IS.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION, IS THE STORY GETTING TOOOOOOOOOOOO EMOTIONAL?

THANK YOU:)

XOXO💖💖
OLYMPIANAUROR