In Australia

HEY DOUGHNUTS!!!! AND YES! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (into infinite times) SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME! I WAS SO CAUGHT UP WITH OTHER STUFF I FORGOT TO UPDATE.

ANYWAYZ, SO MANY VIEWS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! YOU PEEPS ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST!

BUT EVEN WITH ALL THE VIEWS, TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY OR STOP COZ I DO NOT KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE JUST VIEWING IT OR DO THEY ACTUALLY LIKE IT. SO PLS TELL ME.

ANYWAYS, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, I PRESENT MY NEXT CHAPTER.

----------------------------------------------

THUD!

Harry picked himself up and dusted the dirt off himself. He looked to his right to see Ron and Hermione doing the same. He felt relieved that both of them were fine. He picked the bag up from the ground and handed it to Hermione. He looked around. He saw greenery around him and saw that he was standing on grass.

"Where exactly are we?", asked Ron.

"Australia".

"I know that Harry. But where in Sydney?"

"I don't know. Hermione?"

"Kingsley told us. We're in..."

Plop!

Two men appeared there. It looked like they'd Apparated. They were dressed in smart black coats and white shirts underneath along with black pants. They looked like typical business men.

They came and extended their hands. "Greetings Mr.Potter, Mr.Weasley and Miss Granger. We were expecting you. I'm Senior Auror Wilson and this is Senior Auror Parker".

The three shook hands with them.

"Where are we?" Asked Ron again.

"We're in Sydney, Mr.Weasley", said the Auror who was introduced as Auror Parker.

"And our stay accommodations?"asked Harry.

"Ah! Actually, Mr.Potter, we were asked to escort you to the Ministry of the Wizarding World here in Australia. Further notices shall be given by Minister Moore - the Minister here".

They then went on to ask the one of them to go with Auror Parker's hand while the other two go with Auror Wilson's hand. They decided that Ron and Hermione will go with Auror Wilson while Harry will go with Auror Parker.

They Apparated to the Ministry in Australia. The Ministry looked very different from the main one in England. The walls were completely off-White with some ancient pictures on the wall. The pictures obviously moved. Harry never failed to be amazed at those pictures. They quickly took the Lift and reached the 7th floor. They walked around two twisting corridors and reached outside cabin like place. The name plate said, "Minister Moore".

They knocked.

"Come in", came a deep voice.

They went in and saw a tall man standing in the centre of the room. He was wearing formal robes. He had thick, black hair and round eyes which were covered by glasses. He nodded curtly at the two Aurors and turned to the trio. He smiled.

"Welcome:):) I was expecting you threw a little later but I guess you came earlier. Hope you had no problems while coming"

"Not at all Minister. It was a pleasant journey", Hermione said.

"First of all I'd like to congratulate you three. It was because of you three the Wizarding World wasn't in danger. Thank you".

"Thank you sir".

"Well secondly, I know the reason you're hear. I've made arrangements for you three near Wendell and Monica Wilkins, I mean your parents, Mr and Mrs Granger. Rather brave what you did there, Miss Granger".

"Thank you sir".

"Well now I'll have these two take you there and we will have bodyguards guarding your stay area. You can stay here as long as you want.

All three of them thanked him mad they left from there. The place they were staying in was neighbouring Hermione's parents house. It was a muggle area so they couldn't do anything there. Ron got frustrated when he tried helping in setting up the house for temporary stay. Harry had some experience thanks to his fabulous uncle Vernon and his favourite aunt Petunia and his all time best buddy cousin Dudley and all of Dudley's polite and extremely slim and fit friends (sarcasm). Hermione was as usual perfect at what she does. But Ron's groaning certainly did NOT help.

Whenever Ron tried to clean with the broomstick and it didn't work for him, he'd scream, "OH BLOODY HELL!"

And in the end Harry and Hermione ended up doing everything and Ron just sat on the sofa huffing and puffing and swearing once in a while. Once everything was done (by Harry and Hermione) Ron sighed.

"PHEW! I've worked so hard! How do muggles manage?"

"Ronald, you've barely done anything", Hermione replied as they sat down for dinner.

"Don't rub it in. We all know what a GENIUSSSS you are".

"Shut up Ronald".

Harry was trying to control his laughter. After they were done Harry and Ron went inside their given room. Hermione wanted to follow them but she remembered that they weren't on the hunt and turned to her own room.

Before she went to sleep she whispered to herself, "Don't worry mum and dad. You'll get your memories back soon. I know you'll be angry with me initially but when you hear the whole story you will forgive me. I know that. Good night anyways".

With that she drifted off to sleep and even Harry and Ron had fallen asleep. They were all tired.

----------------------------------------------

YES YES I KNOW I HAVE NOT UPDATED AT ALL IN A LONG TIME BUT I GOT A BIT LAZY. AND SORRY FOR THAT.

AND I ALSO KNOW THAT THID CHAPTER SUCKS BUT I ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS DO NOT MIND IT. I SERIOUSLY TOOK A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OF TIME TO FINISH IT. TO ALL THOSE PPL CONSTANTLY REMINDING ME TO UPDATE, THANK YOU. HERE IT IS:):):)

AND I NEED A FAVOUR FROM YOU GUYS, I AM PLANNING ON ADDING BITS AND PIECES OF ROMIONE TOO EVEN THOUGH IT IS MOSTLY A HINNY FANFIC. SO THE HELP I NEED IS THAT I NEED SOME SERIOUS IDEAS TO UNITE ROMIONE... PLS COMMENT OR SEND ON PRIVATE MSG ON WATTPAD. THANK YOU:)

XOXO💖💖💖
OLYMPIANAUROR