The Burrow

I AM SOOOO HAPPY I AM RECIEVING SUCH COOL FEEDBACKS ESPECIALLY FROM THE AMAZING Astariel_Elentari AND hedwigowllove FOR ALL THOSE AMAZING FEEDBACKS
AND TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING MY STORY:)

SO HERE IS MY NEW CHAPTER.

DISCLAIMER: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR ALL THE FEELS.

----------------------------------------------

Harry stumbled out of the fire place. He got up and dusted the soot off his clothes. He looked around and saw the familiar house, which had always welcomed him with open arms- The Burrow. As he saw the familiar kitchen, the living room, the stair cases that led up to Ron's room and the Weasley clock (he saw that all the hands had moved from mortal peril to safe. He also noticed that Fred's hand was right behind George's as if following him). Harry had to fight back those tears.

Nothing much about The Burrow had changed from the last time he had seen it. But a lot had changed.

"I'll go make dinner. All of you go and freshen up", said Molly.

"I'll come with you mum", said Ginny.
"So will I", said Hermione.

"No no! You two will go and rest".

"Mum, we are very stubborn. So you like it or not, we are coming".

"Ok. Fine. You two will not listen. The rest of you go now and rest up a bit".

They all went to their respective rooms. Harry went with Ron. They opened the door and Harry saw that all of Ron's Chudley Canon posters were still on the walls. All the old memories of their good times in this room flooded into Harry's mind, until, Harry heard the ghoul moan and disrupt the silence.

"I suppose we have to get rid of it. No more spattergroited pajama wearing ghoul in my room! This room stinks!", Ron pointed out.

It took Ron ten minutes to clear the ghoul and the stink and flopped down on his bed and pushed the red hair out of his eye.

Harry looked out of the window and saw the garden where he used to play Quidditch in the summer.

"It seems pretty normal, doesn't it?"

Harry shook out of reverie. "Yea! But it's not normal, Ron. All this is my fault!"

"OH NO!!!", Ron said, hitting his head. "Not again, mate! Don't go into the I-will-blame-myself-mood-because-I-am-stubborn mood. Coz I'll smack your head if you start that whole blaming thing again!"

"Ron listen-"
"NO! YOU LISTEN! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU START BLAMING YOURSELF OR I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE SAY ANYTHING AGAINST YOU!!!!"

Hermione burst in through the door and asked, "Ron, why r u shouting?"

"Harry refuses to listen and wants to go on blaming himself".

"Oh not again Harry! Please! Stop putting the weight of the world on yourself for heavens sake!", said Hermione.

"Hermione, Ron-"

"Come down for lunch, the two of you, now!"

They went down for dinner and saw everyone sitting at the table and one chair painfully empty. They went and joined the others. They started eating the lovely spread Mrs. Weasley had made, quietly.

"Arthur, Minerva said that the d-dead can be buried in Hogwarts if the families don't mind. So Fr-Fr-Fred?"

"Uh-"

George who had been quiet all this time, spoke up, "No mum. Not at Hogwarts. It's an amazing place and all that but I want him here, at home, near me. He'd want that too. So we'll do it here itself".

"Ok dear, if that's what you want".

After that George went back to being quiet and everyone else were trying to fight back the tears.

Bill broke the silence, "Mum, Fleur and I will leave after the memorial. Is that alright?"

"Yea! I'll be leaving to Romania after the memorial too", added Charlie.

"Oh! Yes dear. That's no problem. Till then you and Fleur take your old room, Charlie, you go with Percy". 

"Ok".

After that, lunch was really quiet. Nobody had anything to say and suddenly the atmosphere was filled with the sadness of losing someone.

'Well, Harry, it's all your fault. You brought this sadness into this house and you shouldn't be forgiven', said that voice in his head.

----------------------------------------------

TOO MANY FEELS!😫😫😫:(
I CRIED SOOOO MUCH!

THE WEASLEY CLOCK HAS ALWAYS FASCINATED ME. I HAD ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED TO FRED'S HAND. THEN I THOUGHT THAT SINCE FRED LOVED GEORGE A LOOOOOT, HIS HAND PROBABLY FOLLOWED IT. I WENT ONLINE AND SAW TE SAME THEORY HAD BEEN MADE BY FANS. SO I USED IT. BUT THERE WAS ANOTHER HILARIOUS THEORY WHERE IT SAID THAT FRED'S HAND FELL OF AND WENT AROUND ANNOYING THE HELL PUT OF THE REMAINING DEATH EATERS AND WAS PROBABLY USED IN THE AUROR OFFICE EVERY TIME A DEATH EATER WAS CAPTURED. :p

BUT ANYWAYS, PLS PLS PLS VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY STORY. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED:)