Off they go

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND FRUITFUL NEW YEAR.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE READING AND LIKING MY STORY. IT REALLY REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME.

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATING. I DID NOT HAVE ANY IDEAS TILL NOW. SO I AM SORRY FOR TAKING SO MUCH TIME.

ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER:)

----------------------------------------------

The day had been way to long and Harry was tired. He didn't talk much with anyone after they finished their chat with Kingsley. They rested for two hours and then he heard the call for dinner. He, Ron, Hermione and Ginny went down and quietly had their dinner before wishing everyone goodnight and going to sleep. Harry and Ron went inside their room and flopped themselves onto their bed and fell asleep.

The next day Harry woke up and saw that Ron had already gotten ready and gone for breakfast. Wow! He got up early for once...

Harry quickly got ready and went down and saw that everyone was done with breakfast and Ron and Hermione were sitting on the table and reading a letter together.

"Hi Harry!", Hermione said looking up to greet him.

"Hi", he replied sleepily. "What are you doing?"

"Well we are reading a letter from Kingsely", Ron replied as Harry sat down on the chair. His breakfast was kept ready in the table. He started buttering his bread.

"What does it say?"

"Well, Kingsley said that I can leave for Australia in two days. In these two days he will get my portkey ready", Hermione said.

Harry started eating his bread. Ron said, "Hmm... Ok, but when will you be coming back?"

"I might take a week or two. I need to go and find mum and dad. Reverse the spell, finish up their last minute work there before coming back, all of that".

Harry looked at her and said, "Wait- you mean to say you'll be gone for two whole weeks?"

"Yes".

"And you're going all by yourself?"

"Yes".

Harry made eye contact with Ron who sighed and said, "Hermione there is no way the either of us are letting you go all by yourself ".

"What do you mean? I can go alone you know. I'm not a child".

"Hermione, I know you're not a child but you know very well it's not safe to go by yourself ".

"Ron, the war is OVER!! It's safer than before. I'll be fine!"

Harry spoke, "It definitely is safer than before but not completely. There are death eaters who have escaped the three of us will be the first targets since we were the reason for their leader's downfall. And you'll be making their revenge easy by going all by yourself".

"Well then, since you're being the 'smart' one, why don't you propose an idea?", Hermione asked sarcastically.

"Ok. Both Ron and me are going to come with you", Harry said.

"W-What? NO! NO WAY WILL I ALLOW YOU GUYS TO COME WITH ME!"

Ron grabbed her by her shoulders and asked, "WELL WE ARE NOT LETTING YOU GO BY YOURSELF EITHER!"

"HONESTLY RONALD! KINGSLEY IS GOING TO SEND FEW AURORS WITH ME FOR MY SAFETY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME!"

"AUROR OR NOT, WE ARE GOING TO COME. WHY DON'T YOU WANT US TO COME HUH? WHAT YOU DON'T TRUST US ANYMORE?"