Talk with Minister Shacklebolt

HIIIIIII!!!!! 30 VIEWS!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ THIS!!! IT MEANS A LOOOOOT TO ME!:)

I ALSO WANT TO THANK Astariel_Elentari FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL COVER YOU HELPED ME MAKE:) THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH. U R REALLY AMAZING!:)

AND ALSO THANK YOU TO hedwigowllove FOR GIVING THOSE WONDERFUL FEEDBACKS AND FOR RECOMMENDING MY STORY. U R ALSO VERY VERY AMAZING!:)

HERE IS MY NEW CHAPTER. ENJOY!:)

----------------------------------------------

Harry was glad that for once he did not have any nightmares. He sat up on his bed, rather groggily, wore his glasses and blinked to take in his surroundings. The familiar dormitory he had slept in for years was in a huge mess due to the war. He could see Seamus's clothes scattered around his bed. He turned to see if Ron was awake and saw that he was in deep sleep (well Ron was always in deep sleep), and Hermione curled up, lying next to Ron, her bushy hair spread out all over the pillow. Harry smiled to himself.

He got out of bed and went into the showers. He stood there, enjoying the feel of the hot water running on his back. When was the last time I stood so freely? He soon finished his shower, changed into fresh clothes and saw that his two best friends were awake.

"Had a good nights sleep together, you two?", he asked, smirking.

"Um... Yea. How did u sleep?", asked Ron, his eyes diverting, clearly embarrassed.

"Oh! I slept well and I see that u slept a little too well".

"Shut up Harry!", said Hermione.

"Ok ok!", Harry said, raising his hands as a gesture of surrender. "I'm going down to the Great Hall to have my breakfast. You two get ready quickly and come fast. And don't spend too much time snogging".

"Harry, I will kill-", Ron started.

"Yea yea! Sure. Come down fast", Harry replied, grinning and went out of the dormitory. When, he climbed down the stairs, he saw Ginny waiting there.  His heart did a flip.

"Um... Good morning?", he sounded like a complete idiot.

"Good morning Harry", she said, smiling. "Is Hermione up in the boys dormitory?"

"Uh- yes. She is. She's with Ron right now".

Ginny raised her eyebrows.

"They're together now, I suppose. Ron hasn't told me anything".

"Ok. We'll just have to make them tell us later then. Come on. Mum's been looking for you three. She is worried that you've starved yourselves to death. And then, Kingsley wants to talk to you. Well I should be saying 'Minister Shacklebolt' now".

"Minister? Wait, Kingsley is Minister now? He wants to talk to me?" 

"You, Ron and Hermione. Yes. Interim Minister. Yes. Now come down for breakfast before mum goes mad".

"Ok. Come on. Let's go".
And Harry did something he didn't think he had the guts to. He grabbed Ginny's hand and intertwined his fingers with hers and walked out of the portrait hole. Oh Wow Harry! The famous Harry Potter finally had the guts to hold Ginny's hand! Congrats to yourself, Harry!

As soon as they entered the Great Hall, a swarm of people started to come towards Harry. Ginny pulled him away and took him to where the Weasleys were sitting.