Pre Funeral

HIII! SO HERE IS MY NEW CHAPTER. 162 views!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS, VOTES AND THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY STORY.

ENJOY:)
----------------------------------------------
Harry was rather annoyed at being woken up from his mid-day sleep. As he walked down the stairs towards the dining table he remembered how annoyed he had gotten at Ron for waking him up in the most irritating and stupid manner.

Flashback

Harry was snoring as he slept. Ron walked into the room and walked straight up to Harry. He shook Harry, "Harry, wake up mate".

"Mmh-pff", Harry said in his sleep.

"I don't understand this 'snore language'. OI! IDIOT! Dinner is ready!"

"Mmm...wand...scar...".

"Bloody hell! He's not going to listen! One minute"

Ron took his wand out and pointed it at Harry.

"AGUAMENTI!"

Water splashed out and Harry woke up with a start, gasping for air. He looked like a wheezing fish.

"Phew! Finally woke up?"

"What the hell Ron?! Why did you splash water on me?"

"To wake you up. Dinner is ready. Mum's calling".

"Oh! Ok. I'm coming", said Harry.

"Ok. By the way, what in merlin's name were you muttering in your sleep?"

"My sleep?  I don't mutter in my sleep!"

"You did. Anyways, come down for dinner. Mum will kill you if you don't", said Ron and walked out of his room.

Flashback over

Now as Harry walked into the kitchen, his annoyance had vanished. He smiled thinking that if his and Ron's roles had been swapped in the room then Ron would have probably killed Harry for destroying his sleep.

Harry went into the kitchen and sat next to Ginny. Ron smirked at him and Hermione raised her eyebrows. Harry rolled his eyes and apologised for coming late. Dinner was a quiet affair. No one spoke. After cleaning up everybody decided to go to sleep.
Harry walked Ginny to the landing outside her room.

"Good night, Harry".
Harry kissed her forehead and said, "Good night, Gin".

He waited till she went in and then he went to the room he shared with Ron. He lay on his bed and the moment his head hit the pillow, he fell asleep. He didn't know when Ron came in and slept.

The next day the sun shone in brightly into the room. Harry woke up when the light hit his face. He looked to his side to see Ron sleeping. The scenery outside the window looked so happy and jolly. Harry felt that nature was mocking him- The funeral was today...Fred's funeral...

Knock knock

Harry got out of bed put his glasses on and went to the door. He opened it, and saw Hermione standing with her bag which had the undetectable extension charm.