The Party

"Do the four of you ever plan on coming inside? It's freezing cold! And the party's about to start!"

Harry groaned. Just when he thought he'll get to spend some time alone with his best friends and girlfriend, Charlie had to come and disrupt the whole conversations about Pandas peeing in sandpits and call them in. Great.

"We're coming. Give us a moment".

Ron looked at them. "Get up lazy bones. The party's begun"

"I've never seen Ron this energetic", Harry muttered, while helping Ginny up.

"That's because he knows there's food inside".

They laughed and ran in. And judging by the amount of food laid out on the table, Harry could tell that Molly had invited many people.

"Ooo the food looks delicious. I'll try some-"

"Absolutely not! When the guests arrive, you can have it Ron".

"But mum-"

"Ronald!"

"FINE FINE I accept defeat. What do we do now?"

"You boys will go out and stand with Arthur and welcome the guests. And girls, help me with the kitchen work here".

They agreed and got to work. Harry and Ron went out and accompanied Arthur, who was busy looking at the stars.

"Dad? Are you by any chance counting stars?"

"Not really. I'm having a chat with Fred".

"Fred?"

"You see the brightest star there? I'm sure that's him".

Harry looked at the star Arthur was pointing to. Tears brimmed in his eyes but he wiped it immediately and smiled. "Hi Fred" he whispered. "Is it fun up there? Or do you miss us the way we do? I'm sure you must be plotting some prank up there. Maybe on Professor Snape? I don't know. But you know what? Everyone here misses you. It shouldn't have been you. It shouldn't have been anyone. I miss your pranks mate. I miss you. And some day, I know we'll meet. Some day..."

"Oh Harry look! Everyone's starting to come!"

Harry turned to see, Kingsley coming, with a huge smile on his face. Right behind him was Andromeda Tonks with Teddy Lupin in her arms. Harry's heart sank for a second, thinking about how Teddy lost his parents even when he didn't know about them. Then he remembered that he was Teddy's godfather and promised himself to not let Teddy miss anyone. So he smiled and went over to them.

"Hi Harry:) How are you?"

Harry smiled at Andromeda. "I'm fine. You?"

"As fine as I can be. Just missing Dora".

"Hmm", Harry didn't want to stretch the topic too far.
"You want to hold him?" She asked, pointing at Teddy.

"Me? But he's so tiny. I don't want to drop him or anything".

"Oh common! You're his godfather. If you won't carry him, then who else will? Go on", she held the baby out to him. Harry's arms shook while he gently pulled Teddy into his arms. Teddy smiled in his sleep. Harry couldn't stop admiring how angelic his face looked.

"There. Wasn't too bad was it now?"

Harry smiled and shook his head. He cradled Teddy in his arms. Teddy snuggled closer to Harry's chest and continued sleeping.

"He likes you" She told him. "He doesn't usually sleep soundly with everyone".

"He likes me? That's good to hear". Harry smiled at the baby, unable to take his eyes of Teddy. "His nose. They're so much like Lupin's".