Useless Life

Nothing and no one is aimless, everything and everyone is made and born for a purpose. -Me

MEDIA: The magazine page that Scarlet reads (My stupid attempt in editing, so please be kind if you dont like it :P ) You can read how much media interfere in things that are private.

SCARLET'S P.O.V:

My eyes flickered opened, sound of utensils clinking dissolved in my ear, my eyes wandered around and fell on the servant putting the dishes on the table alongside the sofa, I sat up on the bed and she noticed me, she passed a warm smile at me and said, "Ma'm, Mr Pierce asked me to take your breakfast to your room so here it is. Tell me if you need anything."

I looked at the omelette and juice there, Caleb sent that? How gentleman of him! I nodded at her and replied, "No, It is all I need. You can go. Thank you." She went out of my room.

As much I didn't want to rewind that conversation with him that I had hours ago but It was stuck to my mind, how could I let myself be so much vulnerable in front of anyone, specially him? I continuously asked myself. I didn't like myself being passed out in his arms, literally I wasn't in need of his sympathy.

Well whatever I thought, whatever I implied, the way he whispered to calm me down was a kind of feeling that never erupted inside of me ever in my entire life. And it was because I never bursted out my torment in front of anyone except him? And he had no choice but to sympathize.

He must have put me on the comfortable bed of his, I got up the bed and moved to freshen up again, It was still 11:00AM and I calculated that I was passed out for almost half hour or something. I hurriedly took my breakfast, but along eating I asked myself that for what purpose, I was hurrying.

I wasn't going to go out and have some fun or my husband wasn't that good who would have taken me for something romantic or I wasn't really good who would have interacted with my father and mother in law. So what was my purpose? Was my life that useless?

I kept my depressing and painful thoughts deep inside me and noticed a newspaper that the servant might have put there, I decided to read it. I was certain that our marriage would have been in one of the pages as well, as my hands reached to Daily Times, my guess turned out right. The page was haunting. Our marriage was defined as the hot june wedding and they had named Caleb as Silent Charmer and me as Hidden Beauty. What the actual fuck?

If he didn't love to speak to media, they would forcefully get into his personal life? Wow! And If I didn't like to show myself up in media, they would do the same? Wow Wow! And then Irene used to ask me why did I hate the high profile life. Well, despite of cheap titles, I read what they had to say and my eyes turned to widen at the statement that we were secretly dating. WOW WOW!

Secretly dating! I couldn't process that, of all the people in the universe I secretly dated Caleb Pierce. How intelligent of me! I threw that newspaper on the sofa, I didn't want to make my blood boil even more.

But as soon as I did that, the loneliness haunted me, even though I was so used to of being alone, I wasn't feeling right. The constant pain in the heart irritated me, I couldn't figure out that why the obstacles of that life matter a lot to me? Why was I loosing the fight to those pain?

I hated how after each passing moments questions rose but not even a single answer reached me. Before my thoughts could cause more agony to me, the door opened and I saw Katerina with her warm blue eyes and a small smile entering my room.

She sat near me on the sofa. "How are you, Scarlet? Caleb told me you passed out, I called the doctor and he checked you but he told that there was nothing serious, you might have fainted due to stress or lack of rest."