Hidden Desires

July 27, Wednesday

Brown eyes stared at the moving hand of the blue object on the bedside table on her right. "6:50" she read in her thoughts as her eyes continue on following the movement of the light blue line. Right, she woke up before her alarm, though she had no idea why and when she woke up. But one thing for sure, she has been staring at her clock for a while now.

She may be awake but she refuses to rise from her bed. It's not because she is waiting for her alarm to ring but because her whole body is aching. She washed a lot of laundries yesterday, cooked and baked food for Natsu, and cleaned the whole house with little help she received from the demon. Well, he is a demon so she's not really expecting that much from him. So the 'he is kind to me' is really not the literal meaning of the 'kind'. In fact he is a slave driver. So almost all he did yesterday was sit, sleep and eat, watch her clean the house, and sometimes tease her.

It was a tiresome day alright. "And every minute he spends with me seems to be getting worse" Lucy frowned at the thought as she remembers Natsu taking books from her library and did not bring them back once he's done searching for something that only Kami-sama knows.

Sighing, Lucy turned off the alarm, a second before it rings. Then she turned on her phone to check her inbox. No missed calls. But a lot of messages she received from Loki, though she doesn't dare read them anyway. She lazily sat up on her bed and yawned while stretching her arms. Leaving her phone on her bed, she went straight to her bathroom to prepare herself for the day. Little did she know that leaving her phone was a mistake -- probably.

Red eyes drowsily opened and stared at the pink ceiling. He was awakened from the muffled humming of the blonde inside the bath and was awakened from the annoying sound beside him. He covered his ears using the pink pillow but failed since the object kept on ringing and vibrating. "Where on earth is that ringing coming from!?" he thought in anger as he searched for the un-ending ringing of whichever it is. Soon he was able to find the object which he is very familiar with.

It was a cellphone. Yep, he knows this stupid human technology but knows little knowledge about it. And he doesn't know how to use it nor doesn't know how it works. How it works.. "I wonder how it works.." he mumbled as he watched the blue phone's screen flicker as it vibrates.

Once Natsu held onto the phone, the ringing stopped and the screen was back to its natural color. This made him freak out. "Oh no.. Did I broke it?" he thought as he panicky observed the blue phone by its cover. He felt a chill travel down his spine when he suddenly remembered Blondie's angry face and remembered the painful hits he received from her yesterday. "But I didn't do anything yet. So there is no way it's broken" he reassured himself and decided to sleep it off.

Just after Natsu flopped on the pink bed to continue his sleep, Lucy got out of her bathroom, already dressed in her favorite blue skirt and pink tank top. She did not notice the huge lump formed on her red blanket nor did not notice who or what is under it. Her mind is too tired to even bother about her surroundings. Instead of going to her study table to update her diary for she failed to update it last night, she went straight downstairs instead and into the kitchen.

She drank a cup of milk as her breakfast for she is on a diet. The history behind her diet was because of the results of her BMI (Body Mass Index) last spring. Just one more digit and 3 more decimals, she will be included to the overweight section. But even so, she's not that fat, right?

And besides she's too tired to make a proper breakfast for herself. Well, if only Natsu didn't show up, she wouldn't have to wake up early to make breakfast. It's not like she doesn't want his presence, it's just that—he's a slave driver. "And a pervert" Lucy mumbled, pouting as she remembers an embarrassing moment that happened yesterday.