Never forget oneself

Warning: Foul usage of words, and mentions of specific sensitive topics. Read at your own risk.

Rule #3: Never forget oneself

Have you been to a place of unknown, where time was not counted and where weather was untold? Or to an isolated place, where light could barely reveal its glory, and where silence could only reside within it?

Natsu smirked.

"Ah, how nostalgic" he whispered. His smirk remained, exposing more of his dark personality as he walks through the endless path of his darkest dreams. Staring straight ahead, he continued to walk nonchalantly. He looked around as he steps forward, admiring the beauty of nothing and darkness that he knew very well.

Yet despite of the darkness that surrounds him, his diabolic red eyes seems to glow on its own, divulging his mischief and his bloodlust to this obscure solitude. Although it may seem fascinating from afar, its color – which holds power -- could bewitch those iniquitous and weak-willed men, and lead them to an immediate demise.

Dragneel continued to walk down the path which seems to extend in every step he takes. The temperature seems to go down as well as he continues to go further in his timeless world. Even though he is not bothered of the dropping temperature, a frown ghosted in his lips since the cold reminded him of a certain annoying human.

Though that thought quickly subsided when the scent of death slowly lingers in the dark space, accompanying him as he continues to venture deeper in his own darkness. He seems to not mind the sudden change of his surroundings as he continues to go deeper in the dark void. Well, he is a demon. It's in his nature to not mind this kind of place. He might as well find this place appeasing than the human world.

"Man, that hurt"

Natsu stopped, still and eyes forward. Not daring to look down to confirm who he stepped onto for he already knew that very voice, the sole person who said that very phrase. Yet not long after his decision, interest took place in him and casted his gaze down to the human he loathed. He sternly eyed the mortal before him whilst a smug smile creeped on his lips, amused of the horror he brought to him.

Indeed, he may have hated Loki through and through, but he wasn't that willing to kill him just yet. He merely resented his actions, and for the time he stole from him of being with her. He was, rather, amused that this weak human—a number of times –dared challenge him.

'Oh, how foolish this human can be, challenging a demon means more than just hell itself. After all, Misfortune is a frequent corollary of sweet Ignorance'. Natsu could only laugh at the thought of cursing this mortal's entire life, though he kept his laughter to himself but chastely smiled at the playboy before him.

And of course, like any other normal being seeing their greatest fears, the human was terrified of him. Loki gawked at him in fear. Seeing a demon before them would definitely be a horror to them. Not only that, fear continue to fill him when he saw that chaste smile.

Amused of the trembling weakling before him, he couldn't help but smirk and admire the fear he has put Loki into.

"Heh~"

He laughed with a daring smile in which caused the human to tremble more. His ruby eyes seem to glow dimly as he continued to walk forward, while the mortal quickly scrambled off and ran away in fear. This caused Natsu to halt his steps and watched the teen run into the darkness. The mischievous smirk that displayed on his lips soon turned into a wicked grin as he continues to watch Loki run away from him –––– as if he could.