Don't be a Pervert

Three rules for a demon

Rule #2 (1/2): Don't be a pervert

July 30, Saturday

It is known to everyone that morning is one of the best time of the summer days. It is the point of where the sun is calm and friendly to everyone. However, that only lasts until 8:30. The sun will quickly melt a piece of ice in seconds by the time when the clock strikes at nine. But despite of these facts, the people seems to not mind the season, yet irritation will never be absent in their faces -- except for those who are at the beach.

It was eight in the morning and the sun is already high up in the cloudless sky. It was where the ocean, as well as the sand, was still cool from the coldness of the night. The chilly breeze was slowly becoming warm as it continues to expose itself under the warmth of the sun. The tree leaves and other plants as well as the white sand and the waters seem to sparkle as the celestial body bathe them with its blinding light. And now is the waking time of our demon in disguise.

Natsu started to stir on the comfortable bed. He admits it. This bed is more comfortable than the bed he uses in Lucy's place; however, it is not comfortable enough to par with Lucy's bed. Opening his red eyes, Natsu groaned in annoyance upon being temporarily blinded by the sudden brightness of the room. Turning himself to his human form, he squinted and allowed himself to adjust at the brightness.

Not long after he has adjusted to the light, he sat up and leaned on the headboard with a pillow on his back to make it more comfortable. He sighed as he relaxed himself with the blanket that is covering his legs and is keeping him warm. A small smile on his lips as he watched the pale blue curtains sway along the wind.

Dragneel looked around the room. His tender smile suddenly gone as he takes in the view of the bedroom. He may not be a fan of light colors but he admits that the place is classy and he noted in his mind to give his compliments to Juvia later.

As he continued on familiarizing himself with the place, his eyes soon landed on the gift he received long ago from his deceased father. The small smile he hasn't showed to anyone – even Lucy –curving back to his lips as he reached for his folded scarf on the bedside table. Staring at the mysterious white piece of cloth, he continues to smile to himself as he reminisces what happened last night.

Lucy brought him a feast, along with his favorite food, right after he told her that he was hungry. She brought the foods and let him eat in the bedroom. He doesn't have enough strength to turn into his human form since his stomach has been empty for almost 24 hours. And besides, Lucy doesn't want anyone to know his real identity. So he has no choice but to wait for her bring the foods in the bedroom like she's feeding a caged animal.

Natsu smiled more as he rethought of Lucy taking care of him. She has been taking care of him a lot despite of him being a demon and despite of the things he has done to her like playing with her emotions and such. "She'll be a perfect wife" he mumbled and smiled more.

"Come to think of it, why does she not wants them to know my real identity?" he suddenly thought as he looked at the small study table on his left by the window. Forgetting his question, Natsu continued to stare at the study table.

He remembers that Lucy was sitting there hours ago. The reading lamp was on and he drowsily watched her write on her notebook in which he guessed was her diary. It was dark but he can tell that it was early in the morning due to the fragrance of the morning dew that tickled his nose. Sleepy, he closed his eyes once more and continued his sleep. But before he could completely close his demonic red eyes, he saw a blurry white patch on Lucy's neck which he guessed was a band-aid.