The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me- Slim_Shady

Completed

Rated Pg-13

The first bad boy book I ever read!

Its funny, cute, romantic and the bad boy is every teenage girls dream. 

Many people may call it cliche because the bad boy and good girl fall in love but WHO DOESN'T LIKE ROMANTIC CLICHES! I sure do. 

How this story caught my eye?

The author actually did. She was on the side of the wattpad page where it says Recommended people, and her user-name caught my eye.

 After I click on her user-name, I read her 'about me'  section. 

She seemed cool and even though we never spoke (unless I commented her story) I decieded to follow her.

I scrolled down and BAM a bad boy story.

And I FELL IN LOVE! 

So I say, go ahead, read it, check it out, vote-comment-follow On The Bad Boy, cupid and Me

Synopsis

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone. Enter Reece. Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger. He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it. When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house. Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter. Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law…and Road Trips. Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue. All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

{The picture on the side is the cover of Bad boy, cupid & me and does not belong to me}