All It Took Was One Look- Robokitt

All It Took Was One Look (BOYxBOY) {Book 1: Blue Moon Series}

Completed

RATED PG-13

{Reminder: This is a boyxboy book, which has boyxboy action. So if you don't like please do not read. I do not want to hear that you went and started to judge the book and author because I "recommended" this story}

I was into werewolves (I still kind of am) And I seen so many rejection stories. I think all the werewolf stories on here are mostly rejection stories. 

So I was sick of it. I kept scrolling and scrolling. Looking for a romantic werewolf story, that the was romantic and doesn't have the rejected mate that was fat and ugly and unpopular and she disappears for a while and comes back and kicks ass. Those stories are good but reading rejection over and over was annoying.

So I found this and i loved it because it was different. Maybe because I love how sweet Aden is. And maybe because the book shows that loves come is any shape, form and size.

Go read, vote, comment and follow.

Synopsis

[WARNING there is BOYXBOY action in this story so if you don't like it DON'T READ IT!]

Aiden is your average seventeen year old senior with crazy best friends and a very supportive family. aiden is what most people would like to call a 'closet gay' for his own personal reasons. He's goes through high school being what he knows best; being invisible. But everything changes when his cousin comes to stay while his parents are on some sort of business trip together which could be weeks even months. Now his whole world is turning upside down... Again and the only person that can help him is Liam Jacobs the star quarterback and most popular and most straightest guy in school. There's NO WAY! But what Aiden doesn't know is that Liam has a secret and he's trying his best to fight it but how long will that last?

{The picture on the side is the cover of All It Took Was One Look and does not belong to me}