Raising Hell - Lexipedia

Raising Hell

On-Going

RATED PG-13

A funny story is hard to find, and even hard to find on wattpad, I'm telling you, it's frustrating!

I don't remember how I came across Lexi's story. I think a author on ere was reading it and since I was following that person I saw his/her comment. 

I'm happy I did click it, it's funny, and exciting trying to figure out what's going to happy next, and what's going through the main chracter's mind. And plus Lexi has an incredible writing talent. 

So if you need something funny, yet romantic to read, that will always make you want more, Just go and check out Lexi's wattpad page, click this story and/or her other stories and show her love! 

Synopsis

'You know that episode in How I Met Your Mother,' he asked, 'where Ted meets Victoria for the first time? In that wedding-' '-where they give fake names and just enjoy intending to never see each other again?' I finished for him. 'Yup.' he said, 'We're in a wedding. We could do something like that.' I stared. 'Keep a perfect memory perfect?' His dark green eyes stared straight into my blue ones, 'Keep a perfect memory perfect. There was silence again, as we considered this crazy, deranged, mental, half-assed idea. Then, I extended my hand to him with a grin, 'Hi. I'm Victoria.' He grinned right back. 'Nice to meet you, Victoria. I'm Ted.'

{The picture on the side is the cover of Raising Hell and does not belong to me}