Armageddon

The day this all happen screams of pain and suffering was all I heard.

Hello my name is Jordan storm I'm 18 have weird powers sort of and I'm alone. Ever since the Armageddon happed I can't remember anything the only memories I have are of me and him all the others are just a blur. I feel that one day me and him will come back to live life in a happy way. Any how let's get on with my story shall we.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I was walking through the empty streets wondering if I should go back to my group or not. I just got back from a run looking for weapons I only found three knives and a pistol. I agreed to go back. As I walked I got hit in the face I looked up to see a man who looked to be in his 20's standing there.

'He must have seen the weapons' I thought to myself as I stood up the man stomped on my back which caused me to fall again. Right as he was about to punch me he fell to the floor unconscious. I look to were he fell. As I got up I looked at who knocked him out. It was empty I started to walk again. I heard foot steps behind me I tured and to my surprise there was nothing. 'Hmm, maybe I'm just hearing thing' I thought to myself. As I looked forward I came face to face with some one I thought I'd never see again.

•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•÷•
Hayy so this book is dedicated to @NerdyCatGamer go check her books out any ways peace.

That's all

LEVI OUT~