Alone

Jordan's P.O.V

The toon it made me feel like I was at home though I was...'alone'. I couldn't help but cry I felt like life was left behind and I'm the only surviver. The world was now a living nightmare and I never saw it. 'My heart wasn't missing Josh it was missing him'.

As a few minutes went by I couldn't notice that my loneliness was slowly fading. "Thank you lord kirukia for helping me through this" I said as I finally dozed of to darkness. I was finally...free.

Time skip to 3 weeks later

It's been 3 weeks since I've seen the guys but I don't need them. I've been wondering the entire city of course I have stumbled apon those creatures their called "the torches" considering that were ever they go the light the way like a torch would.

While I was looking for supplies I found an old house it looked like mine when I was four. It made me happy to see something that wasn't in ruins. It was a nice color of light blue and most parts were white...

*Flash Back*

"Momma is this our new home" I said while holding my mom's hand. "Yes sweet this is our new home" she said looking down at me with a soft smile. "Yay where's markie is he with papa" I said running to the house. "Yes he will be back later, but for now we need to start un-packing" she said walking towards the car and taking boxes from it and into the house.

"Sweetie can ya help me with this box" she said motioning towards the small box in her hand. "Yes momma" I said grabbing the box and taking it to the house...

*End Of Flash Back*

Before all of this I wasn't so...

'Alone'