Stay Strong

Thomas's P.O.V

I was out side with Toby since he send us on a run (Toby is their leader). The sky was dim and gray it looked like we going to have a down pour. Toby ordered us to find weapons and supplies like food and water.Jay was still in my room probably knocked out from being tickled.

I swear she is just like a sister though much more. She treats me like a brother, I wonder if she likes me back? As I was on the run with the guys we stumbled upon a torch we all hid behind an abandoned building. The torch was weird it didn't make the pitter patter noise it usually does. It just stood there looking around.

After a few seconds the creature turned black and morphed into some other thing. It was Jay. She had a back pack on and a pistol in her right hand. She looked like she was looking for something. I told the guys to go without me. They just nodded and left.

I followed Jay to a weird place it was a little camp in the woods. Someone came out of the bush next to her. It was a little girl with light haysel hair and neaon eyes. She had a light purple shirt with a blue skirt and White leggings. Jay took her back pack of and took out a little box. The girl opened it and ate what was in there. Since she was very small she hugged Jays' feet.

She almost fell causing me to almost laugh. She looked my direction and I hid behind a tree. The girl ran towards Jay screaming and she caught her in her arms. They started to walk towards me and I wanted to run but felt something hit my back. I fell face first and looked up to see Jay with the girl in her arms.

I looked at the girl and Jay she looked scared. I got up and hugged her. She hesitated at first but then put the girl down and hugged me. "Mommy is this daddy" the little girl asked looking at me.

I looked at Jay and she got on her knees hugging the girl. "No sweetie this is a friend?" She said more like a question. She looked at me and at whispered something in the girls ear. She nodded and left turning and morphing into a bird. After she left Jay looked back at me and hugged me.

She started to cry, I held her tighter. She calmed down a little only a few tears were visible. "Who was that?" I asked confused by the whole situation. "That's my daughter, and she's six years old" she finally said and cried again. I was confused as to why she was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she didn't want anyone to know about her. The day she was born was the day this all started so she didn't want us to know.

All I wanted to do I take her home and never let her out of my sight. All I said was to...

'Stay strong'