Your OK

Jordan's P.O.V

     Its been a while since Thomas found out about my daughter aka Alexis. As I said to Thomas I didn't want anyone to find out about her. You might be asking yourself, why? That's simple the father didn't want her so he tried to kill her.

So in order to keep her safe I ran away. Yes, he's still alive that's why. Anyways, I didn't want anyone to know so if some one I told knew him they could easily tell him where she is. I've been taking care of her ever since I got away. Now that Thomas knows about her, I'm starting to feel scared.

But, I know that Thomas would never do that so I can trust him. He's been my friend before this all happend. I'm happy to have him with me he's been there when ever I needed him even when Josh wouldn't.

Now that Josh has disappeared I feel myself having feelings for Thom. Thought, I doubt he likes me. I was in my room with Alexis in my arms and Thom down stairs keeping watch for the others. After a while he came back to the room with the guys.

At first I was little hesitant to show them  Alexis. But then I just told myself 'there's nothing to worry about' and showed them Alexis. They where surprised but then they all came to me and hugged me. "Mommy is this my family" Alexis said to the others. I just nodded and kissed her forehead. "Were is daddy" she said which caught me of guard.

I looked at the guys, they each had a confused look on their faces exept for Thom. I looked at her and had a tear slide down my face. "He's on a mission... But he won't come back for a while" I said still looking at her. I looked at Thomas and he nodded to an unsaid question.

He took Alexis out of my arms and left the room. The guys  stood there shocked. I took a deep breath and stood up. "She's my daughter. Her name is Alexis Tyler Storm. She is six years old, and doesn't have a father" I said the last part  quietly trying not to let a tear slip.

Each time I looked at her she reminds me of her father. Light haysel hair, neon colored eyes, and his smile. "She has been with me since this all happened six years ago. I started to cry and fell back on the bed. The guys all hugged me and told me...

"Your OK"

Pic of Alexis at the top.