Flash Back: Part 2

Before:

Bryn's P.O.V

"Are you two a thing now?" she said with excitement in her voice. " Well...."

********************************
Now:

Darian just stood their frozen. I tugged on his sleeve to make sure he was OK. He looked down at me and I just stared into his eyes. He nodded in response and looked back at Esmeralda. " Bryn was so excited to see all of you, so in order to keep her from busting through the place I held her hand" He lied. He turned to me and gave me a small smile. I blushed and smiled back putting my head down in embarrassment. " Oh...OK it would have been cool to have a couple in the group" she replied in a teasing voice looking at me. " Are you going to be here long? just in case" she said walking into the kitchen. I looked at Darian on what to say. He looked at me and shrugged.

~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?

Me and Esmeralda were catching up on thing. Who knew she learned a knew spell over the time I was gone. Right now we're out side so she could show me her new spell. As she was casting the spell she accidentally tripped on a rock and aimed it at me. I was going to move but my feet weren't letting me. She shot the crystal going through my stomach and disappeared. I fell to my knees in pain. The world was spinning in my perspective. I heard Esmeralda call out Darians name.

All I remember was seeing Darian push Esmeralda to the floor and getting picked up.

*********************************
Back to the future

I looked at my parents and teared up. I fell to the ground clutching my shirt. My parents came up to me crouched down and hugged me. I guess there's no way of going back. I see maybe I did live my life to the fulest.