Missed

Jordan's P.O.V

As I saw him I wanted to scream both of fright and excitement. I tackled him in a hug and we both fell on the floor. I was crying and sobbing we stood up I put my arms on his neck and he put his arms on my waist I looked into his blue eyes and he looked into my purple ones. He kissed the top of my forehead and hugged me.

"Were have you been all this time" I said backing up and with my voice filled with anger. He didn't respond but walk towards me and hugging me tight. "I'm really sorry, I will never leave you again" he said letting a tear slip from his eyes. "How 'bout we walk to my group and get to know each other" he just nodded.

As we walked I learned that he'd been looking for me 5 months straight. "So, what's your favorite color" he asked. "Black and red like always and you" he looked at me and shrugged. "What do ya mean ya don't know, you have to have a favorite color" I said. "Fine my favorite color is green happy" he said picking me up from the floor he started laughing. "Put me down Josh" I said squirming. "Nope" he said popping the 'p'.

'Oh how much I've missed him'

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Who is Josh? Hahahahah

Any how ya I was bored so why not make another chap.
That's all

LEVI OUT~