Never Gonna Get Over It

Jordan's P.O.V

The guys were still trying to climb but seemed to be failing at it. 'Bakas' I wanted to get down but the guys blocked my only way of escape. I looked for a place to jump surprisingly the pond was still near bye and pretty close.

I started thinking of Ideas on how to get to the pond and not be seen. After a while I thought of something. 'I could switch to a type of animal and climb down'. I looked around and saw a bird I shape shifted to it and glided down to the pond.

As I was un-morphing I accidentally scratched my leg. I didn't bleed though I did feel pain. "Over there" Thomas said. 'Ugh they must have seen me' I thought as I ran as if my life depends on it which it did.

I felt my legs give in from all the running. I fell to the floor with my hands on my face. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me up. My face was still in my hand so I didn't see who it was.

I didn't need to see I new who it was it was Thomas. I remembered all the times when I started to cry over Josh he would put his hand on my shoulder. I didn't have a reason to cry because Josh left me. I was strong so I don't cry easily.

Time skip cause lazy:)

I was at the base in my room on bed. I was just sitting there staring out the window. I felt nothing no pain, no problems to hold me down I felt empty. As I sat there I heard the door open and looked behind me to see Thom a.k.a Thomas. He had worrie in his eyes.

He walked up to me and hugged me I just froze. I started to cry, he held me tighter and I hugged him. He broke the hug and looked at me. Purple eyes meeting green eyes. It felt like forever, Thom broke the silence and spoke.

"Are ya OK" he said looking at me. I quickly nodded my head and looked back out the window. I started to feel sleepy I told Thom that he could leave so I could rest. He just said a simple 'ok'and left. I fell asleep thinking...

'I'm never gonna get over it'