Fun

Jordan's P.O.V

Ever since I broke up with Josh he hasn't shown up I know I should be mad at him but right now I'm worried. I wanted to go and look for him but Thomas prevented me from doing so.

I was sitting in my room invisible, I was thinking of scaring the living daylights out of Thomas for making me turn into a dog and then hugging me to death. Was he trying to kill me?!?!!

Anyhow, Thomas came home from a run and that's when the plan started I went to his room and got under the covers of his bed sheets. He came in and looked around before he saw a dent in the bed.

"Ha-ha very funny Jay get out of my bed he pulled the sheets of me to see nothing I started to giggle right before he jumped on the bed causing me to come visible. I quickly got up and ran to my room locking the door.

He started to bang on the door begging to let him in. The banging stopped after a while so I opened the door only to see a very mad Thom. I backed up each time he stepped closer. I bumped into a wall and he smirked 'omg I'm dead' then he started to tickle me.

I felt like I was going to explode my laughter was hurting my throat. He finally stopped and I was left there trying to catch my breath. " BAKA" I screamed as I ran to tackle him only to slip and fall face first. I looked up to see him trying to stiffen a laugh.

It was a long day OK we just needed some...

'Fun'