Stay Calm

So just last night I heard this song for the first time. Though it's a fnaf song, I think sometimes, when we're all freaking out about life and other stuff, we just have to listen to a small voice in our head that is screaming "STAY CALM, BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, PRECIOUS CHILD"

Such as when there was a huge tornado where I live a couple of years ago. (not asking for attention XD this is just an example!). I was sobbing and sobbing, scared that I was about to die. I didn't know what my life would be like if I survived, and I was completely ignoring the "STAY CALM, DEAR CHILD!" in my head!

When we go through a dangerous situation that randomly just pops up, our mind immediately begins to think ahead of what we really need to be focusing on.

Don't let fear get the best of you! Just stay calm and keep on going. The worst that could possibly happen to you is death, and death can't be that bad. Especially if it's quick.

I used to be scared of fictional monsters in my room/closet/bathroom (I STILL AM •-• )

But then I tell myself, "aye, girl! You gotta stay calm! The worst that someone could do to you is kill you, but after death you'll be happy!"

And that is how I manage to walk through my room at 3 am when my mind tells me to go pee.