Last part xD...

33. The last show? :3 well if anime counts...I watched an episode Mr. Osomatsu.

34. Last person I talked to? My sister. She was just in my room showing me a funny Donald Trump video.

35. The last person I texted? It was Noisyclaws  :3 and she's my on of my best friends.

36. Favorite food? I SWEAR THIS ONE KEEPS CHANGING EACH DAY...but right now it's cookie cake.

37. Place I want to visit? London! :D

38. Last place I was? Eh...sitting at my piano.

39. Crush? Heck no. Like I've said hundreds of times, I'm not interested in people. All people have ever done to me (except you guys) is break me down to the point of tears. I don't trust anyone, let alone would I love anyone who isn't related to me (that isn't a friend).

40. Kissing...? Gross. But :3 I kiss my dogs on the top of their heads nearly all the time. X3 So...I kissed my yorkie on the head not too long ago today.

41. Last time I was insulted? XD At lunch just a few minutes ago. My sister told me I was immature.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Blue Raspberry! ^•^ It's my all time favorite!

43. What instruments do I play? I play the piano! ^•^ I've been learning since the fall of 2008! I really want to learn the violin as well. Music is the one thing that hasn't changed in my life as I've grown up each year. I use it to express my feelings. ^.^ Plus, it relieves my stress!

44. Favorite piece of jewelry? :D...This one is too easy! It's my silver heart necklace that says Faith, Hope, and Love!

This one is too easy! It's my silver heart necklace that says Faith, Hope, and Love!

There's an image of it :3

45. Last sport I played? I xD don't play sports...:3 But it was most likely swimming. And...that was last summer xD...

46. Last song I sang? It was Missing by For King and Country :3

47. Nope xD...just no.

48. NOPE

(The last two questions were cut off xD so I'll just type them out... :3)

49. When was the last time you hung out with your friends?
I don't have friends Irl, and I never really have. I'm often in my own world, thinking up ideas for the book I'm writing. People think I WANT friends and that I NEED them in order to have a complete life, but I don't. I'm fine with what I have. I have myself, and my four Internet friends who are scattered far away from where I live.

50. Who should answer these questions next?

>:3....well

-Lil-Miss-Madevi-
00popcorn0
_Matthew_Canada_
BergentruckungAsgore
toriels_bunz
_-Sans_Skeleton-_
Flower_Black_XD
RinTheVocaloid
Hollyleaf-
_Rayisnotonfire_

:3 that's ten people! None of you have to do it xD...this is just for fun.