More Questions~

I had to copy and paste...50 questions into my iPod notes. Yay. And since I have no life, whoever reads this, will get to know me a little better!

1. Clothes? I'm wearing my Asian looking pajamas. They're blue (periwinkle) and white! ^.^

2. Love...? No. I'm more focused on what really matters. Love is only there to make people FEEL like someone cares. I think "true love" is just a big joke. It's not like marriage ever works out...I know that from experience.

3. Breakup? No. Unless you mean having to leave behind friends for awhile. Then, yes. I cried for hours that night.

4. Height? I'm 5'3 now. I'm not tall, but I'm not short either.

5. Weight? Barely 100.

6. Tattoos? XD No, sorry. I'm too young for that. Plus, my parents wouldn't approve of such.

7. Piercings? My ears are pierced :3 you know, where most girls have them pierced.

8. OTP? OH HEHEHEH.....so many ship....;3
I'm going to say this one ship...to tick someone off~
Karkat and Terezi from Homestuck

9. Does anime count as a show? I mean, I don't watch TV. I only watch YouTube or anime. So...:3 Clannad.

10. Favorite bands?
For King an Country
Annnnnnnnd
Satellites and Sirens
^•^

11. Something I miss? I miss my sister. I know I answered this question earlier, but honestly, I miss lots of things. I think I'm starting to miss my sister the most now though...
Even though she hates the living crap out of me, I just hate to not spend more time with her now. She's always talking to her guy "friend" that she went to a dance with. I KNOW she likes him even though she won't admit it...I just want things to be how they used to.

12. Favorite song? This changes so much xD...but right now it's...
Long Live by For King and Country

There xD...take the video. I love that song so much....:3

13. How old am I? I'm 13 ^•^

14. Zodiac sign? I'm an Aquarius (you know, the sign every loner has)

15. Quality I look for in a partner? I just had a lesson on this at church xD dang it. I guess, someone who has the same things in mind as I do. Someone who loves video games and books the way I do...:3

16. Favorite quote? I don't have one..:3 so I'll just quote the song playing rn.
"What made you cry can make you smile again. You can hold your head up high. Don't you know that you were born to fly?"

17. Favorite actor? Well...:3 I really like Cary Grant. Yes, I like old movies. I don't quite enjoy the...coming of age films. There is far too much trash talk in them that I do not appreciate.

~there will be a part two to this~