three;

i woke up by the sound of my phone's message alert.

i was surprised cause no one actually messages me this early. i opened my phone and jungkook's name flashed before my eyes.

good morning sam!
sent 7:55 am.

he's quite friendly, though. we even barely know each other, right? we only talked yesterday and it was a short talk too but look. he's sending me a morning message already.

hey! why are even awake so
early?
sent 7:56 am.

i get up from my bed and decided to do my morning rituals cause I need to go to work, too.

as i finished getting ready I checked my phone and jungkook had 3 missed calls. what is he even?

hey! y u callin?
sent 8:10 am.

nothing. just bored. break from rehearsals :>
sent 8:11 am.

oh
sent 8:12 am.

and he didn't replied anymore because, i mean what can you reply to an 'oh' right.

but i was wrong cause he called me.

jk: hey sum! what are you doing?

me: well i'm eating breakfast now cause i'll go to work later. why?

jk: nothing... uhm. can I ask you a favor?

me: sure, what is it?

jk: can you open your door? there's something i left for you there

i confusedly  i stood up and opened my door. there's an envelop in my door step.

i opened it and its a ticket to some concert. it says

Love Yourself: Speak Yourself

me: hey what is this for? and how did you know my address?

jk: i told you yesterday that we have a  tour here and by that tour, i meant concert. Also, your number was connected to your snapchat so I saw your location there. sorry if that creeped you out

i heard him giggled in a nervous tone. i stayed silent for a minute to think about it.

jk: its okay if you don't wan-

me: oh no no! i'll come

jk: oh wait... really? thank you!!
Its at 7 pm

i heard his tone got excited than before. what a cutie.

me: okay okay calm down kid

i let out a laugh.

jk: that ticket has a pass for a high touch! its like a high five session with me and my members!! i'm so excited to see you!!

me: its pretty obvious that you are hahaha! i need to hang up now cause i'm gonna be late for work. bye see you!

i didn't wait for him to respond and immediately hung up cause i'm really late for my work.

i run to the parking lot and drove myself to the office.

-

"summer!  you're spacing out " kate said as she wave her hands in front of my face. " what is it? " she asked seriously.

" what do you mean, what is it? " i asked her.

" what are you thinking of? "

" nothing " i replied in a nervous tone. hopefully she doesn't notice it.

she then shifted her gaze in her phone then back at me again.

" by the way sum, can you go with me? " she said.

" sure. i'm free until 7 pm " i said, while eating my mocha cake.

" oh bummer. its gonna be on 7, though " she said.

she puts her hands under her chin and she only does that when she's upset so i just sighed. sorry jungkook, my bestfriend needs me.

" i can cancel my schedule at 7 but where are we going? " she looked at me and her eyes glowed.

" really really? " she said with a wide smile.

" just spit it out before i change my mind "

"okay okay. so well, you are aware that i'm a kpop fan, right? "

" yeah sooo? " i said in duh tone.

" can you let me finish first, rude ass?" she exclaimed.

" and my favorite Korean boy group is having their tour here and i'm just wondering if you can watch them with me? " she flashed a nervous smile.

i dropped my fork. Is she talking about like, jungkook's group? cause they'll have a concert tonight, too and he seems korean so, maybe?

" is there something wrong? " she asked picking up my fork.

" n-nothing. of course I can go with you " i said awkwardly. stopping myself to ask her if jungkook is a member of that band.

" really? how about your appointment at 7? " She asked.

" its not that important. anyway what ticket did you bought? " i asked.

" if you say so. i bought the royalty one because it has a pass for the high touch event. OMG SAM I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T WAAAAH " she suddenly acted like a crazy dog who didn't ate for years.

" hey hey. calm down! your lucky i have that ticket too " i said to her which made her stop and look at me suspiciously.

" but why? why did you bought a ticket? do you know them?" she asked.

" i'm just free today so i decided to watch a concert instead of a movie for a change " i lied and she is not convinced this time but i think she just brushed it off.

" anyways sum, i need to go to the salon, derma and spa. I need to look beautiful for tonight so, peace out "  she didn't even waited for me to talk and bursted out like flash.

she left me dumbfounded and even made me pay her bill for the coffee she ordered? unbelievable.

i know she's a fangirl but i never thought that a cold person like kate will go THAT crazy over some korean boy band.

since i'm left alone I decided to go home and rest for a while before preparing for the concert.

i was lying lazily in my couch, legs hanging and staring at the ceiling when someone texted me.

2 hours till we will finally meet :)
sent 5:01 pm.

seems like jungkook is really excited. he doesn't even know me how can he be that happy that he will meet me?

we just talked yesterday. it wasn't even a long conversation.

Why are you even that excited?
You don't even know me.
You don't know if i'm mean or nah.
How could you be excited like that?
sent 5:05 pm.

it took a while for him to reply but i felt something weird about about it.

hearing your rants and downfalls
because of that josh is enough
for me to expect how soft
hearted of a person you are, sum.
sent 5:06 pm.

i felt some tingling inside my stomach. i remember the last time i felt this was when Josh and I kissed for the first time.

how did you do that Jungkook?