seven;

Dasi run run run
nan meomchul suga eobseo
tto run run run
nan ejjeol suga obseo

the music plays to my ears as i rush and bump to all the people here in the airport.

yes i'm at the airport. i need to see jungkook before he leaves. i don't know why but i feel the need to.

for all the passenger for flight 613 to seoul, south korea, boarding in 10 minutes.

no no no i'm too late.

i searched for any signs of them. but i didn't find any. I sat at the waiting sits there. sadly i didn't catch a final look at them.

"how about a dark mocha frappe after that long run?" i looked beside me only to see a man looking like a ninja, his so covered.

i stared at his eyes and its suga. i remember those small eyes of him and some of his bangs are showing so.

i smiled and someone laughed from behind. I looked back and there I saw 6 tall boys staring at us. "so you are here all this time, min yoongi?" the tall one with broad shoulders said.

"yes but i'm sorry hyung, i just want to see sum one last time" he said with a little bit of sincerity and less emotion. why is he always seem so cold and dull.

"sum?" the small one with orange hair repeated and stared at Jungkook who is just smiling like a freak omg i'm worried at him hahahaha

"yes yes. sum that jungkook has been talking about this past few days" yoongi said and everyone gave him a confuse look.

"okay okay. since manager-nim is rebooking us for now, lets all go to starbucks while waiting and clear things up. sam, can you come with us?" the guy with broad shoulder said while smiling at me.
"yup sure" i stood up and followed them. i walked behind them cause i feel uncomfortable but jungkook walked with me.

"i'll order our drinks and you guys find a sit okay?" the fashionable one said and they nodded. we all sat at the part of the cafe where we can not be spotted easily.

so I sat between suga and jungkook. Uncomfortably and the broad shouldered guy sat in front of me. They all stared at me like a criminal.

"so first let us introduce ourselves. hi sam! i'm Jin. the oldest member of the group and the most handsome one" he said and smiled.

"he's our mother!" the cute guy with deep voice said.

"apparently" jin said and glared. sass on fleek.

"i'm jimin  the charisma of the group" the small one said and held my hand. he seems like the chick boy of this group aye.

"jim please let go of sum" yoongi commanded him and he giggled but removed it immediately.

"hi! i'm taehyung but you can call me taetae or v" he said and high fived me.

"he's the 4D one" jungkook whispered loud enough for taetae to hear, which caused a playful war between them i just laughed watching them argue.