six;

its been a week and i still can't believe suga is that jerk at the coffee shop and he said sorry.

i didn't expect that he will say sorry to me i mean he looks like that dude who doesn't even care about things.

and its been a week to that me and jungkook are talking and we know each other better now.

*knock knock*

"what do you want?" i blankly said at kate who is now staring at me without emotion as usual.

"just want to tell you that you are an hour late for work" she said and closed the door again leaving me dumbfounded.

i checked the clock and its 9 am and my work starts at 8. i'm so dead.

i didn't bother to eat my breakfast and headed to work as fast as my heartbeat.

so i ran to my office after i parked my car and my assistant was so staring at me like 'y r u runnin?'

"I'm late, jess! give me my schedule for today" i said as i sit at my swivel chair and fixed my things.

"ma'am you don't mind me informing you that its just.... 7:30 a.m" i stopped panicking and look at her.

"what?" i asked and pointed at the wall clock behind me. what the?

i immediately get my phone and texted kate.

u bish! wait till i get home imma slit ur throat
sent 7:33 am.

"ma'am kate fooled you again haha" jess said and made her way out of my office. She's been my assistant for a long time so she knows Kate too.

since i have 30 minutes before my work starts i decided to go to the park near my office where they sell good hotdogs on bread.

i sat on the bench near the small pond at the middle part of the park and ate my hotdog deliciously while watching the swans shake their booty.

"this is our last day here" i was surprised by that and almost drop my food.

i looked beside me and to my surprise i saw suga eating a burger.

"sorry. i didn't mean to startle you" he said with a low voice.

"can i ask you something?" i said not looking at him.

"sure" he said and took a bite at his food carelessly causing some bits of cabbage to drop.

"why do you always say sorry? i mean not all of the mistakes you do are worth apologizing for" i said to him and he looked straight into my eyes.

"you know not all people are like you. not all people know that not all mistakes are not worth apologizing for. sometimes there are people who you just bump to slightly and if you don't apologize to them they will consider you as a rude person. life is just unfair. everyone doesn't use their brain broadly and they think narrowly.
its up to you to adjust to fit in" he said still staring straight at me. full of emotions in his eyes with his lips wearing a smile. i was mesmerized by his philosophical answer.

"don't be too amazed" he said and i shift my gaze to the pond again.

"your answer is too deep i--"

"you can't understand? yeah me too" he said.
i just rolled my eyes at him and i remembered that i have work and its in 15 minutes.

"i need to go suga. i have work in 15 minutes. it was nice talking to you, i hope we get to know each other more" i said at him and i was about to get up from the bench but he pulled my hand.

"can i ....drop you off?" he said.

i pulled my hand and nod. i was walking ahead from him but he catch up and hold my wrist. I look at his hands on me and shifted my gaze to him.

he just smiled at me and he moved his hands to my hands and intertwine our fingers. i can feel his soft hand and my cheeks heating up. i look like a complete tomato for sure.

we walked casually to my office building. holding hands and i'm still clueless on why he is holding me. if kate sees us I'm really dead.

i stopped at the front of our building. i let go of his hands " so what time is your flight to korea?" i asked him.

"later at 10 pm. by the way, jungkook said he'll call you later at 8" i nod at him and he lean closer to me while i'm moving backward. i forgot that there is a stair step and i almost tripped but he get a hold of my back before i completely fall.

"aish. be carefull you pabo! i'll be going now. i guess i'll talk to you sometime" he said and kissed my forehead and even gave a pat at my head.

"not my hair!" i exclaimed and he just giggled.

"yah! i'll be really going now bye" he said and waved. i waved back and watched his back fade into my sight as he became one with the busy crowd.

I decided to go to my office now. jess might be looking for me cause i have a conference to attend to but how can i focus after what just happened?!

Jungkook give me butterflies but yoongi...
he made my heart jump.