twelve;

she sat beside the windows while her mouth is still hanging open. why is he even here? how did he even found out i'm here?

she stopped idling when she saw him walking her way while my ramyeon resting in his hands like its not smoking hot.

"h-here's your ramyeon, sum. be careful its hot" he said with worrying eyes as he place the cup noodles on the table in front of her.

"thank you" she muttered in a low tone.

she ate her noodles without blowing it so her tongue getting burned.

"aish, why didn't you blew it?" he moved the cup noodle close to him and blew it.

he grabbed a noodles with the chopsticks and blew it before he positioned it to summer's mouth. she just stared at it, surprised by his action.

"are you gonna eat it or i'm gonna shove this chopstick to your throat?" he said in a stern tone which made summer open her mouth.

"so, what brings you here?" i asked as i chew the noodles.

he didn't utter a word so she looked at him and he was sweating bullets.

"boy, why are you sweating so hard?" she said taking a tissue inside my clutch bag and wiping off his sweat.

he was startled by my actions and so am i.

"i-i just want to b-buy an ice cream" he confidently said and positioned the chopsticks in her mouth again so she ate all the noodles in it.

she laughed when he said he went to buy an ice cream for its winter.

"ice cream? at winter? okay. i'll act like i'm convince, baby" she said making him blush with the word baby.

she took a sip out of her yogurt drink still with a smirk on on her face.

"how have you been jungkook?" she asked looking at him seriously.

"i'm fine. i feel great, actually. you?" he said as he blow a cold air to the noodles and fed it to her again.

"i feel empty" she said not even bothering to look at him anymore while chewing the noodles.

how could he still feel great after she leave me hanging?

"why would you even feel empty?" he asked me which made her blood rise but she tried calmed herself.

"cause you know this guy" she paused and gesturing him to come closer so he did.

one wrong move and they'll be kissing their way to china for the space between them is too little.

"so this guy, we talked for ages and i started to have feelings for him but its not acceptable because of his job. then one day he stopped talking to me and disappeared like those earphones namjoon bought. then we saw each other today and he just ignored me and dang i feel like i've been stabbed so many times" then she scoffed as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"sum?" he said with a worried tone. he was about to reach for her cheeks to wipe out the tears but she slapped his hands.

"no! i'm okay. i think i should go now, jungkook" she said and left him there.

she stormed out of the store and run.

run while he mascara are totally all over my cheeks but she don't care.

she doesn't care if she bumps into people's shoulder. she don't care if they scream in anger. she don't care about anything anymore. everything is damned anyway.

she don't know where all this running end up. all she know is she want to run and leave everything.

she heard Jungkook running after her. she saw him running with all his energy so she stopped.

but she stopped at a wrong time in a wrong place.

"summer no!"

and the last thing she saw was a car speeding up and which knocked down her body.

causing her head to crash on the concrete floor. she felt dizzy and loosing her vision but before she blacked out she saw jungkook carried her and whispered

"hold on summer. everything will be fine"