eight;

"How did you guys met?"

"Do all of them know you?"

and many more questions. kate bombarded her with endless questions after she found out that summer and jungkook are friends.

she's now laying here at my bed thinking all of the moments she spent with bangtan yesterday. she feel so happy that, that grin she's flashing is their all day. she just can't stop smiling

her idling was disturbed by her phone ringing which mad her stumbled from her bed to the floor. she looked at the wall clock confusedly and its already midnight. what kind of dimwit would call someone at this time?

"hello?" she said in an interrogating tone  because its an unregistered number.

"summer!!" the voices suddenly screamed from the other line which made her fall again at the floor. she didn't even bother to get up cause she might fall down again.

"summer! its v. do you remember me? I called cause they miss you. we miss you all waaaaah" she was surprised for her number is preading through the members.

"of course i do! I remember all of you haha. i miss you guys too" she said between her large smile flashed in her face. she feels the cheery atmosphere that the boys' hold.

they talked for hours. with V; they talked about things child would only think of. luckily, summer herself is also part childish. while with namjoon, we talked about philosophical things and she  nearly passed out the whole conversation. her was about to give up. then with Jin, just some  good old recipes.

then they all handed the phone to yoongi and they have been talking for hours now.

me: are you not tired? the caffeine is slipping away

yg: Hahaha were practicing now that's why i'm still wide awake. guess americano was not a good idea

me: i'm sorry, yoongs. we've been talking for an hour or two now and I only have like 3 hours before preparing for work. i need to charge up good night! take care. oh wait, where's jungkook anyway?

the other line stayed quiet for a while and it sounds like yoongi was talking to someone which made summer confuse.

yg: oh uhm i-i need to go now, summer. bye

summer was about to bid goodbye but yoongi hunged up immediately.

she thought that jungkook is avoiding here but she just brushed it off and fall asleep.

little did she know that her thoughts are right.

all the time the other members we're talking to summer, jungkook was beside them.

the speaker was turned on for he requested that. he requested to his hyungs to call summer so he can hear her voice and they all agreed to the youngest.

"i'm sure you know about the rumours spreading, jungkook?" the bang pd said as he stump his foot at the ground.

the stumping and jungkooks heavy heart beat are in sync. bullets of sweat streaming down his face even though the whole room is fully air conditioned.

"y-yes bangpd-nim" he utter keeping his head down.

"and i am also sure that you are aware of what this thing can cause, not only you, but the whole group, am i right?" he said in a stern voice. the boy just nodded his head.

bangpd-nim just heaved a sigh. he came closer to the boy and pat his back.

"i know its hard for you being a young boy you are that you can not keep a friend relationship with others because of the career you're taking care of" he paused.

"i hate to say this but, you will need to choose between your dream or summer"

that tragic happening flashed back to the boy's mind making him gloomy and dull again.

namjoon noticed it and came closer to where he was seating.

"you okay, jeongguk?" he said with a worried tone and the boy just hit him a bitter smile.

"i know its hard for you being a young boy you are and of course you need to socialize, right?"
he said.

jungkook just nodded his head slowly and they both let out a sigh.

"you know jeongguk, we all have this downfalls in life. it comes when you are so happy and you can't contain it but before you know it, some bad news will come your way to ruin it and it sucks" he chuckled.

"but that downfall is not there to only ruin you but its also there to teach you a lesson. to make you stronger and to organize your thoughts. i know its hard at first but you need to fight it and besides you don't need to choose between your dream and summer cause they are just the same. summer is your dream, dream girl i mean" he blurted out.

jungkook slightly look at his hyung and to his surprise the others are all standing in front of him
giving him a reassuring smiles.

"no matter what happens, we are here okay? we will always support our maknae" namjoon said and they all nodded in agreement.

"we are family and no one can bring this family down! because we have you, our muscle man" they all laughed at taehyung, including jungkook.

"uhm jeonggukie, someone wants to talk to you" yoongi said covering the mic. of the phone.

the youngest smiled genuinely but he thought that maybe its not the right time since he's still confused and all.

jin saw that the youngest was not feeling it yet so he gestured yoongi a no and the boy just nod.

"come on jeongguk, let out all the feelings you're keeping right now in our dance" jhope said and hung his arms at jungkook's shoulder and made their way to the middle of the dance floor.

i love you so much, summer.

the boy whispered in his self.