eleven;

"i'm on it" jungkook volunteered. he asked for his manager hyung's permission and he said yes but be careful so i quickly made my way to SB.

as he was getting closer he saw yoongi getting out already but he's laughing and waiting for someone.

he was about to approach him but he saw someone he did not expect to be there.

"summer?"

"jungkook?"

; earlier ;

"yoongi?!" she said and saw him laughing. his gums showing.

god i miss this guy so much.

"why are you here? you guys have a tour or something?" she asked him when he stopped laughing.

"no, actually we just got here from japan" he said taking a sip fron his iced coffee. we? that means the other members are here too? jungkook is here too?

"how have you been, sum? i'm sorry if i didn't respond to your messages. we were so busy and we're not aloud to use our phones for now" he said with sincerity in his eyes.

"i'm good hahaha. Its okay , i know you have a business to take care of too" she said, giving him a reassuring smile.

"you know we miss you so much. specially,
jungkook" yoongi said and the atmosphere suddenly became silent but then his phone beep which startled them a little.

"oh its manager hyung. he said we need to go now" he muttered in a low tone.

"oh i should go too. i have a business meeting later then i'm free" she said while fixing her things. they both got up and proceed to the exit door.

"maybe we should hang out while you're here. i'll give you a tour" he said while opening the door for me. "sure but you do remember the last time that the paparazzi spotted me with you" she said earning a laugh from yoongi.

they were both laughing while they made their way out. but summer's laugh died down when he saw—

"jungkook?"

"summer?"

they both stared at each other but jungkooked shifted his gaze to yoongi.

"oh jungkook, what are you doing here? manager-nim said we should go now" yoongi said smiling wildly while pulling jungkook closer to us.

"ah y-yes, i-i just came to t-tell you hyung" he said looking down. yoongi looked at the both of them and maybe he got the fact that the atmosphere is getting awkward.

"oh yeah okay let's go now. bye sum! give us a call if you need us!" yoongi said while jungkook started walking away. "s-s-sure. bye" she said waving at him as he vanish into her sight.

did jungkook just avoided me?

she watched them go,while they left her there clueless of jungkook's action.

i didn't anything wrong, right? i wouldn't even dare to do so.

she got no choice but to call jess and just get a rest on her hotel to prepare for her meeting which is important too.

"thank you for these wonderful and really convincing meeting with you, miss summer. its pretty impressive actually. that, at that age you have done many great things for your father's company. i'm looking forward to our partnership with you. we shall go now" me and uncle lee exchange handshake and jess escorted them out of the restaurant we are in.

god, this is so tiring but its definitely worth it.

"jess! this is my last schedule right?" she said and she nodded.

"you should take a rest, miss sum. you look really exhausted" jess said with a worried smile on her face. summer just gave her a smile and she returned the same.

"let me just brush this stress with a instant spicy ramyeon" i said and we headed off to the car we rented for the entire days we are here. it comes with a driver of course.

as they made their way to the parking lot she sense someone looking at her so she searched for it but nothing.

she entered the car and when they drove off the parking lot he saw a boy in an all black clothing with a black hoodie looking at their car.

creepy ass.

"mr. park! can you drop me off the nearest convenience store? i'm gon get me a ramyeon" summer hollered to the driver and he just nod.

after a long and silent drive, they have arrived finally.

summer bolted out of the car eager to escape that awkward atmosphere inside the car and of course the ramyeon.

as she entered cold breeze welcomed her along with the ring of the bell that signaled a customer arriving.

she scan through all the isle. dang, convenience store in korea look really modern. they are not just your typical 7 Eleven, she thought.

she arrived at the last isle and there it is sitting prettily. the holy spicy ramyeon waiting to be cooked and eaten.

she grabbed it along with 2 strawberry yogurt drink. she decided just to eat it then and there so she could sit by the window and look as korean people pass by.

why am i so weird?

she stood at the counter and that cute girl who look like a teenager just working as a part timer greeted her.

"안녕하세요 (hello)"

dang, i forgot that i couldn't speak korean.

"can I have hot water for this?" she awkwardly said in english.

which resulted for them to just stood there speaking in different language for 5 minutes and couldn't understand each other.

i messed up big time.

summer was about to give up but the store's bell rung which means a customer arrived.

she heard heavy panting and she felt that the man stood beside her.

"geez, i'll take care of this. find yourself a sit and i'll bring your ramyeon there"

she was shocked not because of what he said but because of the voice of the man.

"j-jung—"

"just find yourself a sit and wait for me okay? now go" he didn't let her finish. he grab her shoulders and pushed her slightly.

he chuckled as he look at her finding a sit looking like a lost puppy.

thank you for the 15k reads yall!
but sad to say that this will end after 2
more chapters 😭.
i'm sorry if i couldn't meet your expectation
for the ending but i'll do my best.