four;

finally.

finally we arrived at the venue. i never expected jungkook's group to be this famous. i mean, all of the seats are occupied! this is gonna be lit, for sure.

" i'm so excited summer! " she said while staring at the stage. " who's not? " i scoffed and she just glared at me.

we waited for 15 minutes then the lights went off and there's seven spotlight that appeared on stage.

this blonde haired guy started rapping. i bet he's a good rapper cause even though i don't understand it, its kinda fast. then all the seven boys appeared and sung for the intro.

the song ended then all of them introduce themselves one by one.

"dul set bang! tan! annyeonghaseyo bangtan sonyeondan imnida!" they all said. whatever that means.

so the blondeish guy who sung first was RM, he has a cool stage name then, Jin was next then J-hope; the happy virus one then Jimin; the hot boy lol then V damn his voice was so deep then that one guy, he looks grumpy but cute and kind of familiar but i cant remember where i saw him. he was Suga. finally, Jungkook. woah he's so handsome.

he smiled and scanned the first row where we are sitting. he's searching for me maybe so i waved at him when he looked my way.

he stared at me and waved. he then gave me wink. lol slow down mate don't make me cringe here.

we we're so pumped up the whole time even though i don't know their songs but the melodies, the beats, wow. their songs are my type of music.

the concert ended with the song born singer and the song was too emotional and we just waving our light sticks softly. it ended with them bidding their goodbyes but for us in the front row, we still have a high touch to do.

-

we entered the high touch venue and we are on the 2nd to the last row so that means we are the 4th batch to do the high touch. i took a picture of the venue; for remembrance.

we waited until finally, we're next. so the order is v → jhope → jimin → suga → jin → rm → jungkook.

its my turn omg.

they are all handsome even though sweat is covering their faces and they still smell so good.

its my turn to shake jungkook's hand. " hey! thanks for coming " he said.

" thanks for the ticket by the way " i said and he didn't just shook my hand, he intertwine his fingers in mine.

something suddenly tickles my stomach again, weird.

he quickly let go though but he handed me a note secretly. 'you're so beautiful, sam' it says.

there goes the weird thing in my stomach again holy.

i get off the stage and walk awkwardly. i think i have stomach problem.

i sat at my seat again to wait for kate who is currently dying on the stage. she's so obsessed with them. i wonder, who is her bias?

" sam! heeey! " she said, bringing me back to my senses. " you feel me? " she said.

" a little " i replied then she jump so high. what's with this lad?

" finally. you're becoming an army " she said then burst out a laugh.

" army? you mean a soldier? why woul- " she cut me off.

" its what the fandom of bts is called, dumbass" she said and rolled her eyes.

" never mind, bish. let's go " i pulled her out of the venue cause i want to eat. this concert and high touch thingy made me so hungry.

the people are crowding the exit but i don't mind and i led my way out. but i bump into a petite guy's back.

" ouch! " i yelped as i caress my forehead. it was that familiar guy. he looked at me and just glared. rudeass.

but that didn't stop me. i didn't mind bts going through the exit and i walked beside them so i can go first.

" finally, i'm out! " i hollered and sat down at the concrete floor. i feel so tired af.

i waited for kate cause she's still in the crowd at the exit. taking pictures.

i rested my head at my knees and hugged my legs. i feel so sleepy.

" hey " someone said and patted my head. i thought it was kate but no.

its the mint haired guy but he'a now wearing a black hood and mask. i just remembered his eyes.

" i'm sorry, earlier " he said while scratching his nape.

" nah! don't think about it too much haha. its okay " i assured him.

" really? okay i- i need to go now cause i said to my manager that i'll just go to the men's so... bye " he said and waved at me. I waved back and watched him run.

ah he's small compared to the other members. cutie.

" what are you looking at? " kate suddenly appeared.

" suga " i said, lost in my thoughts.

" suga? " i suddenly panicked inside and thought of an alibi.

" sugar cones. let's eat sugar cones " i said and she looked convince.

" i'm craving for coffee crumbled ice cream, kate! help " i said and hold on into her arms.

" me too! let's go " she said and immediately run to my car.

we drove to the nearest convenience store and decided to buy a gallon of ice cream instead of sugar cones cause we want a lot.

i was walking through the chips aisle when someone hugged me from the back.

" sam, i really expected that you are pretty. but i'm wrong. you are gorgeous " he said.

Jungkoook said....