Chapter 1

Seojin's POV

The day just went by as usual. Being bullied by that jerk and everything.

"Yah, Seojin-ah!" Someone called me and immediately, I know who it was. Mina, my best friend since the first day I moved to this school.

"Yea?" I asked.

She was having a hard time breathing as she just ran, "H-have you h-heard the n-news?"

I tilted my head as I wondered what she was referring to.

"Aish, you dont know?" She asked as she was finally breathing well.

"A new boy named Kim Taehyung just moved in and he is going to be In our class!!" She squealed.

"So what about that kim taehyung guy?" I asked.

"Aigoo Seojin-ah. He's really cute, hot, handsome-" she didn't get to answer finish her sentence because girls' screams are suddenly heard and a lot of girls are surrounding a guy.

"Oh my god Seojin!! That's him!" Mina exclaimed as she started fangirling.

As the crowd disappeared out of Mina and my eyes, we went back to our class and sat down on our seats.

The teacher came in with a guy who looked like he was still around our age.

"Okay students, today we will have a new student here in our class. Please introduce yourself." My teacher, Yang seonsaeng-nim said as she pointed at the guy.

"Uhm... annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taehyung-imnida. Please take care of me." As he finished his introductions, the girls in the class immediately squealed and whispered to their seatmates.

"Taehyung, please take a seat anywhere you want." Yang seonsang said and Taehyung started looking for a seat.

in the end, he sat beside me.

I was so glad and happy because normally, Jungkook would always choose to sit beside me as he likes to tease or bully me.

The door of the classroom immediately opened after Taehyung sat down.

"Sorry ms.Yang. I'm late." Speaking of the devil. Here he comes.

"It's okay Jungkook, but next time please don't be late anymore." Ms Yang told him as he nodded and walked towards me and Taehyung.

"Excuse me little guy, but this is my seat." Jungkook said rudely to Taehyung.

"Excuse me, Mr.Jungkook. But can't you see there's still alot of empty seats inside this class?" I snapped at Jungkook.

Jungkook scoffed and opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Ms.Yang, "Jungkook, please just sit beside Jimin."

Jungkook groaned but did as what Ms.Yang told him to do.

-

The period soon ended and all the students stood up to go to the canteen and have their breakfasts. I was about to stand up but Taehyung called out my name, "Seojin? Thanks for earlier."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I didn't understand what he meant. "The guy with the name Jungkook who told me to move away just now." He explained. Oh now I understand.

"It's nothing Taehyung. I'll get going first. See ya." I told him and started going out with Mina beside me to the canteen.

Mina and I sat at the table in the corner as we sit there everytime. We bought the food from the food stalls and started eating.

While we were eating, Taehyung came and asked whether he could sit with us or not. "sure!" I said and immediately, Mina covered her mouth and her eyes went wide.

The three of us soon ate finish and went back to the class. While we were waiting for the teacher, Taehyung spoke up, "Uhm... Seojin?..can we be friends?"

I chuckled at his nervousness, "sure Taehyung."

Few minutes later while me and Taehyung are still talking about stuffs and waiting for the teacher, the door opened and entered a furious Jungkook. What the hell is wrong with him?

He walked to Taehyung and grabbed his collar.

"Go away you jerkass. This is my seat."

Jungkook's eyes changed and whenever this happens, it means war.

All the students crowded Jungkook and Taehyung as they waited for the fight to start.

No...This can't be happening.

-
First chapter published!! How was it?

[ edited ]