Chapter 7

Third person's POV

As soon as Seokjin finished his sentence, Seojin couldnt help but widen her eyes, jaw dropping and also dropped her bag to the floor.

"W-we should go ask t-them for more information. " Seokjin ran to Seojin and said while still crying.

He pulled her to the car and drove her to the hospital.

They were told that they're parents have been into an accident on the way back home after a long flight.

The two of them waited outside the emergency room, waiting for their parents' operation. Both worried, looking pale and eyes swollen from crying.

-

Few doctors came out of the emergency operation room.

Seokjin and Seojin immediately stood up and ran to them bombarding the doctors several questions.

The doctors didnt reply but just shook their heads while saying, "We're sorry, we tried."

Seojin broke down to the cold hard ground, clutching onto the necklace that her mom and dad bought her during her 1st birthday.

She felt like dying and suffocating.

Her brother, too, put his knees on the floor, hugged her while crying.

After a few hours crying in the hospital, they both decided to go out and stay at Han River for a while.

They arrived and found an empty bench to sit down at.

Seems like the two couldn't have fun on christmas anymore.

When they were sitting, suddenly they felt something falling to their heads.

They both looked up and saw snow.

It's finally snowing in Seoul.

But the depression couldnt bring happiness to Seokjin and Seojin. They were devastated.

-

Time passed and they were now back to home.

"Seojin, you wanna sleep together?" Seokjin asked as he knew Seojin needs a companion by her side whenever she's sad.

"No oppa, I'm okay. Goodnight." She said, not bothering to look at him and not even remembering about dinner.

Seokjin knew nobody could convince Seojin at times like this, so he just skipped dinner too and went to his room.

-

The next day came and both siblings went out of the room to grab something to eat as they were very hungry since they skipped dinner the day before.

The moment was quiet. Silent. Until Seokjin broke the silence.

"Are you not going to invite Mina over as usual? Today's Saturday."

Seojin just shrugged as a response. She didn't know if it's right to tell everything to Mina or not. She's in a dilemma. Not knowing which way is better.

At last, Seojin decided she should talk to someone. Which is Mina.

-
Meanwhile at Jungkook's house.

Jungkook's POV

I wonder what Seojin is doing. Should I text her? Or nah?

Nah. At least not now. We just met yesterday at school. She'll think it's obvious.

I decided to text Jimin.

From: user

Hyung. What're u doing?
Can you come over to my place? Im bored to death.

To: Jiminie

It took for like 5 minutes till he finally responded.

From: Jiminie

Sure dude.
Dont exaggerate.

I'll be right in front of your house in around... 10 minutes?

To: user

I didn't reply him and just read his message.

-
Jimin arrived at my house after a few minutes.

He knew since the day we started being best friends that my parents no longer exists as they had passed away on my 4th birthday, so he came and decided to company me at home.

"So what do to want after calling me over?"
Jimin asked, relaxing on the rocking chair my grandmother used to sit at.

"Jimin hyung, can I tell you a secret?" I asked zoning out.

"Sure. If it's about girls then I can answer your question without even thinking." He said. Aish this hyung. Everyday always girls.girls.girls.

"Actually, yes. Its about a girl." I paused.
"I kinda have feeling towards Seojin." I soon continued.

Jimin looked at Me shocked, eyes widened.

"Woah dude. Are You serious?!" Jimin shouted while asking.

I nodded my head as a response.

"I really don't know why many people like Seojin. I mean, She's pretty. But she's not that hot. Ya know?"

"What do You mean by 'many people like Seojin'?" I tilted my head on the left side.

"I'm gonna tell You a secret. As far as I know; Taehyung, you, Kai and Baekhyun like the same girl: Seojin."

I widened my eyes in shock.
"Taehyung as in Kim Taehyung?! Kai as in Kim JongIn?! Baekhyun as in Byun Baekhyun?!"

"Yup. Exactly. And maybe probably, I'm also into her, just a bit. But i'll just let You have her bro."

This... This is hard. Kai? Dude he's a popular flirt in school. Taehyung? He's very close to Seojin. Baekhyun? Many girls fall for him.

What if Seojin likes one of them?

"Sh*t." I muttered under my breath.

"What? Did You say something?" Jimin hyung stared at Me and I shook my head.

"Hey. Do You wanna go buy ramen cup from the nearest convenient store with me?" Jimin asked.

-
Yay an update! How was it??

Do You guys think Seojin has feelings towards any of the guys?

P.S, They are Kai and Baekhyun from EXO.

Vote, comment and Read!