Chapter 10

Third Person's POV

the next morning, Seojin woke up as usual at 6.00 am with Mina and did her daily morning routine.

soon she and Mina arrived at her school.

as she was walking down the hallways of her school to her classroom, she saw the school's giant clock and found out Mina and her was late by 4 minutes.

as quickly as she and Mina could, they ran to her classroom.

Both of them knocked on the class' door and opened it while panting hard. "Sorry ms we're late."

The teacher smiled sweetly at the two and said, "it's okay girls. but next time, don't be late. please go to your seats."

They both nodded and went to their seats. Taehyung sat beside Seojin and she wonders where on earth did Jungkook go.

Maybe he's absent. Seojin thought.

-

The class ended and they went to the canteen, not sitting with the boys (Jungkook's gang) but sitting at their normal corner table.

While they were eating, suddenly Baekhyun and Chanyeol, known as two of the popular boys in the school, appeared beside the table, standing.

"Um... uh.. can we perhaps sit here? The canteen's full and we cant find any empty tables." Baekhyun asked kindly, flashing his sweet signature smile.

Mina flashed back a smile to the boys and nodded, "sure!"

While they sat and ate, they all got to know each other more. They talked and soon break ends since the bell rang signalling to go back to class.

"See you later guys!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in unison.

"See you." Mina, Taehyung and Seojin said, too, in unison.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol seems to be fun talking to. Seojin thought.

They headed back to class and sat on their seat.

"Um Taehyung-ah, do you perhaps know why Jungkook is absent?" Seojin asked.

"Well i'm not sure but I think he's got a high fever so he is staying home."

Seojin's POV

"Oh I see. How'd you know?" I asked curiously.

"I overheard some of his admirers or so-called fans talking about him." Taehyung replied.

"Oh. Okay then." As soon as I finished my words, the teacher entered the classroom and started the lesson.

-
Classes finished and all students are now dismissed.

I decided to text Jungkook and ask him whether he's okay or not.

Seojin: hey Jungkook.

Seojin: I heard you're sick.

Seojin: are you okay?

Jungkook: hey.

Jungkook: do you expect me to be okay when I have a very high fever?

Seojin: oh.

Seojin: right.

Seojin: do you need anything? Help?

Jungkook: kinda

Jungkook: come to my house.

Jungkook: cook me some porridge.

Jungkook: be my nurse.

Seojin: excuse me?

Seojin: //scoffs// do you think I'm your nanny?

Jungkook: hurry. I could faint anytime soon.

Seojin: alright. Fine. Where's your house.

Jungkook: //(inserts a location)//

Seojin: okayy ill be there soon.

As soon as I locked my phone and kept it inside my pocket, I immediately started searching for a taxi since I'm afraid he really faints.

-

The taxi soon halted to a stop, "Miss, we've arrived."

I gave him the money cost and went out of the taxi, immediately knocking on the door of his house.

My phone beeped and so I checked the message.

Jungkook: just open the door, its not locked.

I did as told and when I opened the door, my jaw immediately dropped open wide.

His house is like a size of a mansion.

How I wish to have this kind of house.

While I walked to his room, I decided to text oppa.

Seojin: oppaaa

Seokjin: ne?

Seojin: im going to be home late since I have to take care of my friend coz he's sick.

Seokjin: he? a guy?

Seojin: yEah.

Seojin: he wont harm me. I trust him:)

Seokjin: phew. take care. if you're done, call me. I'll drive u back home.

Seojin: ne oppa. saranghae♥

Seokjin: nado saranghaeyo♥

Seojin: annyeong!

Seokjin: annyeong //kiss//

I put back my phone and when I looked up, "KYAAAA!!!"

Very shocked to see him infront of me.

He laughed at me, "HAHAH look at your face! You look so funny."

I frowned, "Are you really sick? You dont look like you're sick at all. Maybe I should just go back home." I joked and pretended to go back down.

But before I did, Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

"Cook me porridge. Remember?"

"Fineee"

-

Aww. Isn't having a brother like Seokjin nice?

Just look at my brother. //sighs// everyday not respecting me.

Do any of you guys have brothers?

Anyways, COMMENT, READ, and, VOTE!!

Thankss♥!

Ji 지