seven

"Fuck, I forgot my textbook." Niall mumbles before pivoting, leaving Louis in the hallway. Niall runs to his locker even if running isn't allowed. It's Mr. Nixon's class next, as close as he is with him, he's terrifying when you don't have your book in his class.

Niall opens his locker and he sees Ben pass by. He ignores him though, because he's in some shit. So once he grabs his book, he slams his lockers and runs to his room. Almost gasping at Louis because he left him but decided not to because he would have done the same.

He sits down and looks around but he doesn't see Mr. Nixon anywhere.

"Oh holy cow don't tell me Mr. N isn't around." Niall groans and Louis turns around with a pen in his mouth.

He takes the pen away and rolls his eyes, "I would have if you didn't run off like a twelve year old who was feeling very horny and caught sight of something he wanted to wanked off to and found a very secluded spot." Niall scrunches up his nose, blinking.

"Ow, the fuck." Louis mumbles, glaring at his best friend. He rubs a part of his forehead where Niall had flicked him on.

"Lads, we're in red team." Liam butts in, squeezing himself beside Niall which is impossible, but it happens. He made it work.

"With?"

Jaxon walks over and gives them a list of people from primary school to high school who are in their team.

"Oh hell no." Niall mumbles the same time Louis shouts, "Oh hell yes."

"Hey Niall, can you read that for me?" Louis smiles smugly, pointing a name.

"Harry Styles."