twenty six

I watch as Louis nibbles his lips as he stares at his test paper. Three more days and we're finally done. I've decided what I want to do in my life and it's scary to think that I've changed my mind. All those plans? Gone. I just hope this is all worth it you know?

"Psst!" I guess I zoned out again. Louis then raises his papers a little and mouths, "You done?" 

I nod in response and he signs me with a "Give me a minute."

I look to my right and it's Calum mumbling stuff like, "Don't cry. It's just Calculus." I don't mind since I was in that very same situation last year. What a loser, Calum.

"Niall!" Louis whispers and shouts at the same time. He stands up and I follow after him, to submit our papers. 

Louis grabs his backpack and I do too before making our way out. 

"Fucking three days, Niall!" I smile at Louis. He's always wanted a way out. We then see Liam coming our way but someone stops me. 

"Harry!" He smiles and lets go of my hand.

"Hey, was hoping I'd catch you before you left." I smile at the word, left. How nice would that be?

I shrug it off and give him a confused laugh "Why?" 

He then starts ruffling his hair before looking at me directly, "Was hoping to ask you something." At that point, I begin to get nervous. Is he going to confess? To ask me out? Dear God.

"W-what is it?"

Harry then starts playing with his fingers, "Well, uhm, what uni are you entering?"

"Oh."

I was a little conceited back there, Jesus, Niall.

________________________________

no I'm not dead but school has successfully stolen all my motivation and attention i'm sorry but i'm here now!! how are you guys? I'm sorry i left you with a boring ass chapter

I'll make it up to you i swear and btw do people still even read these uchjaskhcnjnfdc