twelve

It was a period after three foreign languages' periods when Niall's favourite class kicks in. Two minutes after the bell had rung, signalling the 40 minutes was up, everyone in the room groans. Their next class was Values.

"Do we even need that class?" Alaska murmurs and a bunch of people from class chuckles.

See, they don't go from classrooms to classrooms. Everyone in school is grouped by Year or level and the teacher just comes in the room when it's time.

"Fucking hell, my ass is hard." Niall says. Louis rolls his eyes at Niall before facing back.

"Hey you better be thankful. Some people might have hard ons in public." With that, some people chuckle lowly then soon going back to do whatever.

Some went back to talking, sleeping, staring at everyone. Niall is.

He looks front and sees Boxer and Clover, the room couple number one, fighting. They always do that.

He sees some talking, laughing and even yodelling. That stops as a teacher comes in, well a substitute. Little do they know, they're about to do nothing again. And honestly, when you're from that school, doing nothing seems to be everything for them.

They decide Two Broke Girls and Niall just drifts off. He stares at his phone, hoping someone would pop a message in.

Eventually it did.

Calum
You know who asked stuff about you 

Niall
Do I want to kno ?

Calum
Just ask me who it was damn it

Niall
ok who was it

Calum
;)

Niall
Welp that was very informative

"Hey, phones off." Niall looks up at the teacher before throwing his phone in his bag, rolling his eyes.

"Stupid Calum."