twenty

"You know, I don't get it." Niall pouts. Calum looks at him lamely before scoffing and laugh his head off.

"Mate, I didn't even tell you what I was thinking of." Niall rolls his eyes. Calum stops and wipes his eyes.

"Alright, alright. Hit me up with some bogan thoughts you always have." Calum sits, but the snickering doesn't stop.

Niall furrows his eyebrows before starting, "Bogan? What eve– nevermind. But, do hens have boobs?" Calum stops laughing then.

Calum's eye squints, his mouth turning into a little O and then changes completely. He scrunches up his nose before grabbing the cheese and tosses it to Niall's face.

"Chicken breasts, you loser." Calum says before Niall' s forms into a O shape.

"Hey, sorry we're late!" Calum and Niall look at the two boys seating in front of them. Ashton has a ridiculous shirt on and Harry looks at it, smirking.

"For a guy who likes ding dongs, you sure talk about boobs a lot. Don't you, mate?" Calum pushes Niall's shoulder slightly, letting out a laugh.

Harry blushes as he listens to the conversation.

"But, hey." Niall pouts as he realizes it's true.

"Eat your damn beans, Calum." Niall rolls his eyes and continues munching on his pizza, ignoring Harry because what if Harry's scared Niall might like him?

All those doubts fade away though when Niall feels a foot nudge his. He looks up and sees Harry smiling at him, pretty much still blushing. He waves discreetly at Niall and Niall lets out a breath.

"How cheesy." He thinks.

"Oi, you two. Stop flirting!" Ashton calls them out. Harry diverts his eyes to Ashton.

"Shut up, emo."

"I'm not emo. I'm wearing a damn pony shirt!" Ashton says before shoving the salad down his throat.

Harry, Niall and Calum laugh at his frustrated state before feasting their pizzas and pastas.

"One more nudge..." Harry thinks.

_________________
can you all believe i actually reached twenty???
and i hope this was okay harry was too cheesy i would barf
if i were niall i think