fifteen

Niall sits terribly nervous for today since he's two people down from performing. You see, he never saw himself as one who would take drum lessons but here he is, tapping his drumsticks on his left leg.

In their music class, they were asked to take an instrument or singing as their sort of course for the whole year. Niall knew he could sing and he'd rather be teaching himself guitar rather someone else to teach him. So he picked drums since he's never played it and violin and keyboard aren't his cup of tea.

"Hey, you'll be fine." Liam reassures him as Niall takes a breath. Niall smiles before shaking his head.

Niall looks at the room and he sees that his whole class is here to watch and a few from Grade 11. Calum assured him he was going to watch but he's not around, Niall was sure to give Calum a load after this.

"Next up, is Niall James Horan!" He stands from his seat and goes in front then takes a bow as he was told to do earlier.

His mind was everywhere and fuck, of course he embarrasses himself. His knee hits the stool and it falls. He tries hard not to laugh so does his class.

"Relax." His teacher smiles at him and he chuckles in response.

"Yeah yeah."

When Niall looks up, ready for his cue. He spots someone.

Calum and Louis.

Calum gives Niall a smile and a look but Niall smiles back and starts playing (Un)Lost by The Maine.

Once he finishes, he stands up and bows once more earning an amusing applause. He doesn't sit down though because Calum and Louis drag him out, both with grins on their faces.

"You're both creeping me out." Niall says looking at them both.

"Whatever, but guess what happened?" Louis asks.

"I played the drums?" Niall answers because, how would he know?

"Calum, tell him!" Louis says excitedly. Calum grins and look around before nodding.

"Okay, so as Louis and I were walking to come up here, we saw Harry with a stack of notebooks in his arms, probably to be put in the room. But he stopped and he asked me what I was doing upstairs and I told him that the little recital was happening and he asked who's up now." Calum nudges Louis and Louis punches Niall on the arm.

"Ow! The fuck was that for?" Niall glares as he rubs the sore part.

"Sorry, just excited. S'all."

Then Louis and Calum share a look before Louis faces Niall.

"So then he asked who was about to play and WE said "Oh Niall's next!" and he smiled brightly then he asked if you've been called already and we said that it's almost your turn. You know what he did?" Niall stares in shock, his eyes a little bit bigger and his cheeks rosier than normal.

"He shoved the notebooks to Kathleen and hurried upstairs." Louis smirks as Niall fights the smile off his face.

Niall shrugs it off though, "I don't think it matters." Niall mutters as he was about to walk away from them.

"That's not all, Irish." Calum smirks.

Calum then pats Niall's arm before continuing, "Yeah, we sort of saw your embarrassment but I heard someone coo when your cheeks got really pink."

Louis then wraps an arm around Niall before clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth, "Also, someone was a blushing mess when you were giggling to stop from laughing. And no, not you dear Horan. Him." Louis and Calum look over my shoulder.

"Speak of the devil." Calum mutters before Harry joins the three, handing them his bag of baked pretzels.

Harry stands beside Niall, a little too close very okay for their liking. Louis and Calum try to hide their smirks as Harry tries to prolong the conversation. Niall can't seem to look at him though.

"Uh, you want some?" Harry asks shyly. Niall looks up and smiles.

"It's fine. Thanks, though." Niall smiles brightly and Harry nods, a smile creeping on his face.

"Yeah, any time." Harry blushes before running to where Ben was.

"Oh, well." Louis breathes out dragging his best friend and Calum down with him.

~

"So?"

"Liam, shut up."

"Oh come on, Harry. He's totally into you, why are you shy and nervous?" Liam asks amusingly.

Harry groans and plays with his hair, "I don't know! Don't ask me!"

_________

yes liam works for both parties yay

idk if youre wondering why im updating so much but it's bc ive had a long weekend and yeah i really wanted to update

so here you go! i hope you vote and comment )-:

ALSO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUNSHINE CALUM