eight

"Alright, we have to think of a team name and I need your suggestions!" Liam announces to everyone in the room with a smile, because he's Liam. Younger girls were giggling and just staring at Liam, who's pretty oblivious about it.

People start to chat and Liam turns around facing Calum and his other friends. "Where the hell could Niall be?" Calum and Niall came from the cafeteria just a few minutes ago but Niall still had things to do so he let Calum go.

"He said he'll be up here." Calum said. Harry hears their conversation about Niall and he wonders; Niall isn't usually late when it comes to meetings like this. He's seen and has been with Niall in teams ever since he got here so he'd notice.

Liam walks toward some of the little boys who caught his attention, somewhere from year one to three probably.

Niall then walks in laughing quietly but as if he can't hold it in. He turns around facing the wall, sits and hides his face from everyone but laughs loudly. He then stands up and holds on to Calum.

"Oh my god." He laughs, his eyes crinkling and tears are forming in his eyes.

"The fuck?" Calum asks amusingly. Niall shakes his head and takes a deep breath. What Niall doesn't know is that a few people are listening, watching or laughing quietly at him. Harry was doing all, just subtly though.

"I-I got s-so l–" Niall starts laughing for about a few seconds then he stops again and breathes.

"I was lost. I couldn't find the room, I basically toured the whole school." He laughs loudly again and clutches his stomach and other people laugh quietly.

Harry's quite amused at how Niall is as a person. He shakes his head amusingly before Liam steps up and laughs at Niall.

"You've been in this school for almost all your life. What is wrong with you?" Calum laughs and his eyes crinkle.

"Hey it's not my fault the school loves rearranging rooms." Niall mumbles, still a smile on his face. So does Harry.

"Okay, so does anyone have a name for the team?"