Welcome To Your Worst Nightmare

Welcome To Dead End Disney!
Must be 18 or older to visit Dead End Disney!
Must have a partner with you at all times!
Pick out one of our four hotels!
•The Haunted Mansion hotel
•The Ursula Cove hotel
•Captain Hook's Ship hotel
•The Beast's Dungeon hotel

      You exchange looks with your best friend because you two are going to Dead End Disney for your eighteenth birthday. You live in Florida too so it's not too long of a drive, just a couple of hours.
       "That one!" You say as you point to Ursula's Cove. "It's your birthday, not mine." Your best friend said with a smile. "Just remember your paying!" Your best friend said while waving your wallet. "Give it back!" You say as you reach for your wallet. Your best friend puts it in your shirt. "Really, was that necessary?" You say as you fish out your wallet. Your best friend just gives you a smirk.
      With a few clicks of your mouse, you booked a week at Dead End Disney and you would be staying at Ursula's Cove. The ocean always amazed you and your favorite movie was The Little Mermaid, so why not! 
      "Are you ready, or are you going to be scared out of your mind!" Your best friend says as you log off the website. "Please! Your the one who gets scared of every little thing!" You say as you retrieve some suitcases from the closet.
      "Pack your bathing-suits, I'm sure they have a pool." You say as you hold up your favorite bathing-suit. Your best friend nods and helps you pack.
     Today is the day! You finally turned eighteen! You are going to Dead End Disney with your best friend! Your parents finally agreed to let you out of the house for more than two days! And finally, vacation time!
     You drive to your best friend's home. Your best friend just turned eighteen a month ago. You had no clue that Dead End Disney isn't what it seems. On the website you saw some creepy stuff, but that was the point of Dead End Disney. It seemed as if a giant Halloween celebration was all year!
       Your best friend comes out with five suitcases. You helped your best friend stuff them into the trunk of your car. "Ready?"
"Ready!"
      You start up the engine and zoom off to Dead End Disney.