A Fairy Can Change

You and your best friend rushed away from the freak show. It was just too much.
      You and your best friend came across A Fairy's Story. It was a ride for TinkerBell. "C'mon, for the last ride of the day!" You said while you tugged your best friend's sleeve. Your best friend agreed that you two would go on it for the last ride of the day.
The line was 45 minutes. It wasn't as bad as a wait as it seems. You two had some time to kill so it was somewhat of a good thing. You and your best friend sat in a cart that looked like an giant leaf. "This is the story of TinkerBell." A voice on the overcome said. It was female. "TinkerBell wasn't a big fan of being a rink fairy." There was an animatronic TinkerBell sitting on a stone. She looked bored and sad. She also looked somewhat disappointed.
"Being a tink was all work and no play. It wasn't that interesting to TinkerBell. She thought she had friends who where lucky to have job goods that they enjoyed." TinkerBell looked like she wanted to kill someone. Evil in her eyes.
"TinkerBell thought that she needed a hobby or something she can do in her spare time. So was so desperate for an idea but she couldn't come up with one. She lost a little bit of her sanity each day, more and more. Insanity was growing on her by the minute." TinkerBell looked horrific. She looked crazed and she was staring at people on the ride. It looked as if she was staring right at you.
"One day, TinkerBell just lost it. She killed her own sister, Periwinkle. How did it come to this? Well, TinkerBell has little to no sanity. Her and Periwinkle got into a argument. TinkerBell was complaining about her being a tinker fairy. Her sister told her to be grateful and that she works hard and good. TinkerBell lost it. She knocked it her sister and started getting to work. Being a tinker fairy came in handy. She got creative and used thread from a spool to tie her sister down to a table. She used sap to glue down Periwinkle's arms and legs." The animatronic tied down another and put 'glue' on her limbs.
     "TinkerBell used a blueberry to shove down her sister's throat. While her sister died, TinkerBell used a hammer to end Periwinkle." The animatronic scene wasn't good. The dummie had fake blood in it so when the other animatronic put a gash into the other animatronic's head, fake blood bursted out. It wasn't a pretty sight.
    "TinkerBell knew what her new hobby was. And one by one, she killed each of her friends. Soon people realized people who where close to TinkerBell where 'disappearing'. After TinkerBell's close friends where out of the way, she started killing people she worked with. Soon half of PixieHollow was gone. People suspected TinkerBell as a murder but TinkerBell was smart and put up acts. She also discovered who thought she was the murder. She killed those people. She recruited some of PixieHollow's most insane people and they killed people." All the animatronics killing people was not a pleasant sight.
     Soon the ride stopped and you and your best friend hopped off. Your legs felt wobbly. You and your best friend drive back to the hotel. Knowing you two would finally be leaving tomorrow. What a relief.
    When you two came back to the hotel a sign was in your door.

Think you can escape so easily? Think again. I want you to be mine (F/n). I need you to be mine.

Love,
    Peach